Ch 28

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 

















 

 



 

《2 WEEKS LATER》








 

Its been 2 weeks since you have been seperated from your mom. Also its been a week since you live in your new house with Rami. Since after your mom left. You glued yourself to Rami endlessly crying. Not even Sungchan that can seperate you. Up till Rami agrees to stay with you. You are still sad that your mom is not by your side anymore as she has to work at Daegu. You slowly tried your best to adapt the situation and finally you are adapting the situation well. You were in the kitchen making breakfast for both you and Rami. You were just staring blankly at the pot while stiring it. Rami came by and chuckled as she keep seeing you in daze everytime you make breakfast. She went beside you and nudge your hand.










 

Huh... oh unnie

 



 

You girl really need to stop dazing around.




 

Ah... i was thinking of something




 

Really. I doubt that missy.




 

Aye unnie. Oh look the food is done. Help me with the rice. I will put the pot on the table.




 

Will do. So what is your plan today.




 

Just being a normal person for once.




 

Ah you are saying that you are gonna sleep the whole day.




 

Unnie. We have like another week to go crazy before the next term is up. So why not take the moment to be crazy.




 

I can see that you are crazy afterall. Say you arent hanging out with your boy.




 

He didnt even call me. Besides today its his first recalling week. I dont want to bother them.




 

Ah right.... yah did Jisung ever said anything to you




 

No not a single thing. Oh unnie do you prefer radish kimchi or just normal kimchi




 

Oh i see. Well do you have white kimchi




 

Okay. So whats up with Jisung




 

Its nothing important. Lets just eat for today and you will follow me to the cafe. I have some invention to do.




 

Wow new recipe. Cool i will join along.




 

Lets dig in. Thanks for the meal Chulhee.




 

You are welcome











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

What do you mean by us need to figure out on telling them




 

I thought we just have to look out for something. Aunt Jung this is so different from what you have said.




 

Boys. The school have been given an opportunity to send students to exprienece the higher level that this school cant provide.




 

Aunt Jung Chulhee is not even a year in this school. Why would you sent her there when she feels alone now.




 

Its for her best Sungchan. All we need is her mom consent.




 

Her mom moved to Daegu two week ago. You can't just drag her back and ask for consent without Chulhee knowing about this.




 

Jisung she will know but its your job to plead.




 

We are not a slave to plead them just because of this opportunity where they wont be comfortable with aunt Jung




 

Sungchan they are the only ones that are advanced. We can't waste this matter for both of your ego. Its about them not both yours.




 

Chulhee matters is our matters. When we arent happy for that you cant just ignore that. We know her better than you and trust me she wont do it just because of school name.




 

She will do it if its beneficial for her. And this stupid program is stupid.




 

If it is stupid then can you recommend me two new people that will qualify for this thing. Are you able to name it.




 

We do.



 

Yah. What are you trying to do.




 

Trust me. I know that some one else is able to do this. The girls are just too smart but they wont do this kind of stuff because its not their strength. Principal Jung i can swear my life that the names i will tell you will be the great choice because they are skilled for that.




 

Fine then. What are the names.....






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Congrats babe you are no longer in misery of having me to kill you.




 

You both still do that. Seriously.




 

Yah, just imagine Hanbi doing that to you. It is sure like hell im warning you.




 

Hey dont compare my man with you. He is a sweet guy when he is with me.




 

I know how to ease it. Understand her well so she wont kill you Yangyang




 

Who kill what




 

Hyung arent you suppose to be with Rami




 

She is with Chulhee. You know how sticky they are lately. Besides im here just for food.




 

So you are saying that boys arent allowed in Chulhee house.




 

What nonsense. Boys are allowed to visit but not to stay over. Geez boys.




 

We didnt know. Besides her loyal boys didnt say anything.




 

Well I know about it.




 

Damn. Sorry.




 

Its okay Jeno. So can someone tell me why Sungchan didnt say anything to Ryui




 

Sungchan what.




 

He didnt speak to you guys yet. Wow.




 

Oppa what are you trying to say.




 

Yah you guys know that the school will like once in awhile send two students to overseas for just this one programme its what the school cant provide but the programme can.




 

So you are saying that my Ryui have a chance to be one of the students.




 

Ryui is one of the student that is selected to go for it hyung.




 

YAH YOU SCARED ME




 

WHAT.....




 

What did i just heared.




 

Im saying that she have been selected to go for the the programme. It for a higher level studies. My aunt told me that she is qualified but i deny about that




 

Why did you say that.




 

Because i know whats her weaknes and whats her strength. Look at her feeling disgust.




 

Im feeling disgust because i aint wanna higher level . Im fine with things i have right now.




 

Which is why i fight for your place and Jisung replace someone for you.




 

Wait you for real right. Like everything you just said is real right.




 

Up to you guys if you guys wanna believe it or not. Yangyang hyung should be happy that she is not part of it anymore




 

YAH THANK YOU.




 

No problem nuna.




 

Sungchan ah arent you gonna go to Rami cafe.




 

Ah shoot...




 

Well boy. Your girlfriend have been sticky with my girl. When are you gonna take her back.




 

Tomorrow i guess. Because i have to bring her to Jisung




 

Why is that so. Like why do you have to bring my maknae to Jisung. Why my maknae. Why.




 

Babe chill out.




 

Yah dont tell me Chulhee is one of the candidate too.




 

She... she is....




 

Sungchan ah are you fine for that.




 

Of course not. He fights with words which is rare and he fight for me to whi-




 

Damn both of you get a room.




 

Yah you are killing our maknae ity.




 

That is the only way to shut her up oppa. If not she wont end that endless talk.




 

Babe you dont have to do that.




 

You think i would just let you speak and not letting Sungchan talk.




 

Urgh whatever.




 

Yah atleast Sungchan gets both of you out of that thing. You should be thankful to him. His aunt wont be letting him go like this if its for his friends.




 

Ayee hyung....




 

Sungchan ah. You should head to your sister cafe. Bring Hendery oppa along.




 

Yeah bring him along.




 

Well lets go then. I cant stay here looking at them which hurts my eye.




 

Hey thats mean.




 

He is always mean. Say to the girls i say hi.




 

Sure thing hyung.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

You mean you are buying more imports than getting it locally.




 

Yes i am. My local supplier is out of town and his shop closes suddenly without a notice.




 

I get what you mean. So unnie will this be used for your new drink.




 

Of course. Which is why i'm experiment it today and which is why the cafe is close. That means why the hell they come earlier than i expected




 

Really is that how you greet your boys babe.




 

Oppa you look pissed.




 

Well something must be not at its right place which i wonder what is it.




 

Unnie is not like...




 

Give him five seconds. He will blurt it our of knowhere.




 

Okay then i will ju-




 

Yah dont you know how frust when a driver cuts you our lane and they just have that audacity to not signal us and they will ju-.... Mmm what is this precious food i just tatse.




 

Oppa that is what i made for the last bacth cakes. Is it still good.




 

Babe how can you not sell this.




 

Babe its been sold. Now where did you guys came from.




 

Nuna.




 

I hate that tone speak up young man.




 

Bubz helps please.




 

Tell us or you wont survive Jung Sungchan.




 

Okay okay but i cant tell both of you today




 

Why today why not now. Did something happened to both of you. You better speak up or i will tear you till death.




 

Babe you cant be serious man.




 

Nuna i swear i have my own reasons why. Bubz please.




 

Bubz time is clicking. Im not saving you from her.




 

Bubz…. Okay okay fine. I have to bring Chulhee to Jisung and he will explain eveything. You just have to follow us if you need to listen to everything. Please dont kill me today.









 

You chuckled and gave a peck on his cheek knowing the fact that he did tell you the truth. Hendery just calm Rami down by hugging her. She calmed down and look at Sungchan who is sweating over nothing.










 

Bubz. I know about me need to meet Jisung. Dont need to sweat things out.




 

Your boy really hold his guts well. Im proud of my brother.




 

Wow they just shoot us like that.




 

Hyung i feel attacked.




 

Yah Chulhee is following us back home for dinner. You better spend your time well with her. Tomorrow is not the day you should be clingy.




 

Bubz is this real. I got to cuddle you before you leave.




 

She is staying over. Be thrilled with it.




 

As if mom lets her stay with him.




 

Oh its not like i would do anything to her.




 

Yeah right i could doubt that.




 

Bubz they arent putting trust on me.




 

Bubz fire them back im sure they wont forget how they were caught yellow card from my mom.




 

Wow how did i didnt think of that.




 

Well back to cleaning Chulhee. You better shut those mouth mister




 

Next time it is bubz. I will be back okay.




 

Alright. Dont break those arms. Call me if you need help.




 

Will do bubz.