Ch 25

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 




















 

 















 

So you are saying that Chulhee wants to sponsor the food instead of me.




 

Yeah thats what she planned. If you agree you could talk things out with her.




 

Well im sure she is busy today. Well i will talk with her soon. She really wants to which im guessing that she wants to finish up her dad wishes then.




 

What do you mean she wants to finish up her dad wishes.




 

Well before he left. I had a talk with her dad. He ask me a favour and i agreed. From there i try to make sure that they are living rightfully. But things aint going the way i wanted because that time her mom was seriously in her worst state.




 

Wait so you and her dad are close am i right.




 

Jung family and Yang family have been close for so long. Its just that Chulhee mom is not exposed to what Chulhee dad doings. That is why they dont know who we are till they work for us.




 

So now you are trying to help them out as it is Chulhee dad last favour.




 

Im glad that my daughter is so smart. Yes it is. So that is why with the fortune Chulhee have. She can do anything because her inheritance is super huge. Even in the YC Company.




 

YC COMPANY. THAT RICHEST COMPANY IS STILL HIDDEN FROM YOU.




 

Yes dear. Its still hidden. Because only Chulhee have the right to stop at all cost or rebrand it.




 

So she is super super rich then.




 

Im telling you. Being their investor is super great. Also, YC Company is one of the most humble company.





 

But why is she in rank 2.




 

Easy to say. Her mom. Her mom is actually one of the well known business women out there. But because of her brother she went banckrupt and close to broke woman. That was long time ago before Chulhee was even born. Now she is uust a regular woman with reasonable salary.




 

So.... Only Chulhee have the money. Which makes her mom cm be rich if Chulhee decided to give her some.




 

Yes thats true. So you get it why Chulhee didnt spend her huge fortune yet.




 

Wow thats mind blown.




 

It sure is. Did you ask her about the buying of houses.



 

I did but she looks super hesitant. Its like she doesnt want anything to be happened so soon




 

Well it will sure take time. After the Summer sport season. Yang ahjumma wont be working with us as a housekeeper anymore.




 

What do you mean she wont be working with us




 

She will be working with her mother in law family at Daegu. A restaurant that she just open few days ago. She said that she wants to spend more time there and not burden Chulhee so much.




 

So she is leaving us soon

 



 

Yes dear... i cant say this to Chulhee. Her mom said that she would talk with her after she came back.




 

But Summer Sport season is like a few weeks away.




 

Its between them Rami. That is why i want Chulhee to find a house soon. You should move in with her. Give her company at least since her mother is leaving.




 

Mom....




 

Trust me. Chulhee would be happy if you are with her. She needs a sister like you...









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Well its been super long huh.




 

Yeah 2 years not visiting...




 

Your bubz is not available now.




 

Yangyang oppa and Jeno oppa called him for some help. He said that he will join later once I called him.




 

Well you doing this on your mom behalf also.




 

I have to. She cant step a foot here. Might as well i do it for her too.




 

You are still one strong Chulhee regardless of everything.




 

Nothing is going to stop me for being strong at this state Jisung.




 

Still im sure both of them are proud of you.




 

I miss them so much. 10 years is so long yet im just a little kid when i last saw them.




 

You have been through a lot. Come on lets get things done. You still have things to do after this.




 

Yeah...








 

《TIME SKIPPED》










 

Well this is the time where be apart dad....




 

Father Yang, Chulhee will be fine under Sungchan hands... Im no longer her gaurdian anymore. She ia happy with the people around her.




 

Jisung....




 

But i promise that i will still be the pillar she have been leaning on for the longest time. See you soon.




 

Jisung....




 

Come on. Lets go. Im sure we can meet Sungchan nearby.




 

Bye dad....










 

Both of you left the place and you began to feel sad since it will took a long time for you to be free to pay a visit. Jisung pat your back and tried his best to comfort you. After quite some time you finally meet Sungchan at a cafe nearby. When you reached, Sungchan saw you and smile while openihg his arms for you. You quickly went to him and hug him.









 

Aigoo what happened to my bubz.




 

Oppa im sad...




 

She is sad yah what did you do to her.




 

My sleeves are wet because of her crying right after a visit to her father and grandfather grave.




 

Oh no... Bubz im sorry.... take a sit. Drinks on me.




 

She will be fine. How is the hyungs.




 

They just wanted my inspiration. I wasted my time there when i should have been with been there with you guys.




 

Bubz... i miss my dad....




 

Bubz...




 

Just calm her down. She will last till she finally found food.




 

Really does that work.




 

I miss my daaaaaddddddddd. Buubzzzzz




 

Aigoo. Come here. You can hug me all you want.









 

You went closer to him and hug him tighter ghan before. He caress your head and juat stay still since he knows that you are still sad after paying a visit to your father and grandfathers grave. Jiaung chuckled and look at both of you. He now understand why Sungchan is the right happiness to you. Sungchan just signal the waiter for orders the waiter got his signal and statt to prepare the food.










 

So whats your plan for the Summer Sport season.




 

Well my mom is providing some medical aids of anyone is injured. I heard that Chulhee is going to sponsor something




 

Her mom is cooking for all of us. She is sponsoring ever food and drink for that day.




 

So she is using her wealth for that.




 

Its a good deed that she thought about. My sister is talking it out to my mom. Also she is the one who wants to do it.




 

Oppa...




 

I know i know. Just keep hugging and cry all you want.




 

Oppa......




 

Aigoo. She became more uglier than before.




 

This is not even her first time. The last time i saw her like this was when she nearly step onto a dog leg. She cried even worst than this. Trust me she is super horrible at expressing her sadness




 

Yah stop it. Bubz dont listen to him.




 

Sir Sungchan. Here is your order.




 

Alright thanks. Just add this in the bills i will pay later.




 

Will do...




 

You prepared this for us.




 

Well im sure you guya are hungry after a long day. So eat up.




 

Hee theres chocolate cake that you like. If you dont stop crying im gonna fi-




 

Hey dont you dare take whats mine. Thanks bubz...



 

Its alright bubz. Enjoy your free food while it last.




 

Might be the last time i ever get this




 

What do you mean. Where do you think you are going




 

I have road trip with Mark hyung and Lucas hyung after the Summer Sport. Jinsu and Renjun will be with Hanbi and Ryui. Its the solo boys trip. So yeah. Im not running away from you or anyone




 

Well fine then...




 

Lets just have a good time today. Besides Summer Sports is soon. Im sure my bubz is participating on something.




 

Well yeah. But i aint gonna tell you guys. Its a secret.




 

Whatever it is bubz....