Ch 21

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 

















 

 















 

So you are asking me to tell you everything i know about Sungchan.




 

Yes. Well not really everything. Just the things that i need to know.




 

Are you sure you arent having any feelings for him. Not even a single thing at all.




 

Oppa. I already told you that i dont know.




 

Well girl you gotta give me something in return if i have to tell a story.




 

Wow really....




 

Well then say goodbye to your favour.




 

Okay okay. Anything but you have to bring Rami unnie along




 

How about double date. That would be cool.




 

Deal so are you going to tell me.




 

I will if the boys are here. They have different set of stories. I wonder....




 

HYUNG.




 

WE ARE HERE.




 

Good. Now take a seat. Drinks are on Chulhee.




 

So you both rushed us for nothing.




 

Its not for nothing. Its for our sister in law




 

Sister in... Yah you have feelings for Sungchan.




 

Oppa thats not it. I just want to know what kind of a guy he is.




 

Is that why Hanbi and Ryui ditch us for Sungchan




 

Oh please. Rami kick me and Chulhee out of their house. Which leads us here.




 

Well i didnt know why she kick us out but at least we can spend time with each other.




 

True. You are always with Jisung ever since your contract finish..




 

Hey. He is my supporter. People should at least think that i'm not with Sungchan oppa for now.




 

You know. Its funny when you call him that to us but you never once called him oppa.




 

Thats wasnt part of the deal even. Still guys can you all just tell me.




 

Well due to your interest to Sungchan. We can tell whatever we know. However just promise us that you wont break his heart.




 

Ofcourse....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Why am i feeling like im their servant for today.




 

Because you are our servant for today.





 

Oh gawd all i want is to see my bubz.




 

Yah you broke up with her remember.




 

Oh... Still she is my bubz. I miss her. Its been a week




 

A week wont kill you. Jisung been taking care of her.




 

Urgh still i miss my bubz.




 

Yah today you are hanging out with us. So dont you dare be a whiny.




 

Whatever. When will this be done.




 

You are seriously like a glue to Chulhee. Its like she didnt even force you to be with her

 



 

At least our maknae is not like that snake.




 

Well talking about that snake. Isnt that her




 

Damn did she get plastic surgery or something.




 

Yeah she get her face done.




 

How did you even...




 

My bubz punched her and slam her face on the table. Also her boyfriend was almost dead of Chulhee never punch his weak nerves.




 

CHULHEE IS A FIGHTER.



 

A scary one. Im so inlove with that.




 

Ew....




 

Well well look at the loser and his sidekicks.




 

Im glad you look like a plastic that can burn easily.




 

Yah if it isnt because of your girlfriend i wont have to get my face like this.




 

Yah where is that idiot. I swear if i ever see her i will crush her




 

Says the jerk who false stating about Chulhee parents life.




 

You dont know who Yang families are.




 

Yeah just like a who went to rich people for money.




 

Woah woah woah. You skunks better get the hell out of here before i call police.




 

Why not the swat team. That would be much better.




 

Not forgetting that my father is the head chief officer. Just one call away.




 

You losers arent anything at all. Those wont scare me at all




 

Wow... unnie this is seriously getting out of hand.




 

Or what. Tell Chulhee to beg down to us to say sorry. That cant even live the right way. Her families are just trash.











 

Just then Rami took out her metal martial pole out of nowhere she starts to beat both Gayeul and Hongseok. The girls and Sungchan werent even shock as Rami is licensed to have that with her. Its basically for protection purposes but bith of them pisses Rami off which leads her to use that. Both of them were on the ground and groaning in pain as they are still in pain from the pain they get from you.








 

Listen both of you. Dare to step in this cafe again. I swear i will make both of your life miserable. Dont make me make you guys realise who you both are.




 

Why the heck are they being fighter.




 

Babe my face... MY FACE...




 

Get lost before i end your life here












 

They quickly ran out of the cafe and the people around were super shocked. Rami apologised to her customers and sat down looking at thr rest who is smiling at her.






 

That has not been out for long. I thought it would be useful.




 

Its better than using words.




 

Im glad you really care for my bubz.




 

Well Chulhee is like a sister to me. Whoever tried to talk bull about her they have to get through me.




 

Well that pain would last for quiet sometime. So what are your plans?




 

Planning for.




 

Sungchan. If you love that girl you should have grab the chance.




 

Yeah. Chulhee is seriously limited edition. You wont want to miss her out.




 

Nuna...




 

Or is it just me that you get rejected.




 

Heol... someone got rejected that is why he never gets to hang out with our maknae.




 

Or is it he is too shy to grab her.




 

He isnt shy if he is this whiny.




 

NUNA.... its not something like that




 

Then tell us.




 

Guys let him speak. If the three of you keep stoping him things wont end.




 

Jinsu unnie.




 

Renjun is also here. Wow.




 

He just here to send me.




 

Well its not like i can join you or what. So im fetching you tonight.




 

I might end later than the actual time tho.




 

Its fine. I can wait. Spend your time well. See you.




 

Thanks...




 

And he left while you are acting like nothing happens.




 

Well its still early. I will tell you all later. So Sungchan wht do you have to say




 

Oh... well all i want to say is that Chulhee ask me to wait for her. So im gonna wait till she finally became mine.




 

That is kinda sweet. So you arent jealous that she is with Jisung after school..




 

Well she is just bestfriend with him. Why does that matter.




 

Well mister. I gotta say. Jisung really drop everything just to make sure that Chulhee is happy




 

Really he said that to you.




 

Yeah. We had a talk few days ago. Which still surprise me of what Chulhee said to us.




 

She said something that i didnt know




 

Its between us girls. We are just here to tell you that Chulhee went tough times and now she find her right happiness. So you better not ruin it even if its very little things. She have been fragile for so long and it would be hard for her to recover.




 

I know that... its just....




 

You are scared that Chulhee have no strong feelings for you.




 

Yeah....




 

Boy. You really need to know more about her.




 

I agree. You should know more than what you know now. Besides it doesnt hurt to know her before than anything bad happens.




 

Well brother i could agree with this two kids here.




 

So you girls are saying...




 

Talk to Jisung. Tell him everything.




 

You want me to talk to my enemy. Heol....




 

Talking doesnt hurt. But you yorself say that he has to show everything before you stole what is belong to him.




 

Which he nearly did. So whats the point.




 

Well Sungchan. As your sister i think you should meet with Jisung before Chulhee could like tell you her answer. Its the only way for you to understand who Jisung is to Chulhee and who Chulhee is.