Chapter 26

Everything Has Changed
Please log in to read the full chapter

Don't forget to leave a comment :)

Rosé stood at the bedroom window, looking out, watching as it rained. The plan was to go to the park to watch the sunset with Suzy. Now, with it raining, that couldn't happen.

Suzy came into the bedroom '' What are you - '' She asked as she saw Rosé just standing there. But then she saw the rain. 

She slid up behind the young doctor and wrapped her arms around her waist from behind '' Do you want to do something else instead ? ''

'' I wanted to watch the sunset '' Rosé pouted. She put her hands on top of Suzy's  on her waist.

'' I know '' Suzy sighed, resting her chin on Rosé's shoulder '' We can still go out for a drive though ? ''

Rosé turned around in Suzy's arms '' Yes, we should still do something.''

'' Okay, go wear your coat and let's go '' Suzy smiled

Suzy drove them. The rain hasn't stopped, unfortunately. Rosé tried not to pout about it, but this was her opportunity to do the thing she has been wanting to do for a while now.

'' Where are we going ? '' Rosé asked. She was not in the mood to be out in public after her plan was ruined.

'' You'll see.'' Suzy reached over and took Rosé's hand in hers, leaving their connected hands in Rosé's lap. Rosé wrapped her other hand over Suzy's, holding it between her hands.

Suzy found a park, and they got out '' We can have a little walk. I've brought an umbrella.'' Suzy would just forego the umbrella if Rosé weren't with her. It was a warm evening and she enjoyed the rain. But she didn't want to see a single raindrop get on her girlfriend.

She opened the umbrella and Rosé wrapped her hand around Suzy's arm. They walked up to the storefront '' I'm not sure if you are this grumpy because of the rain but i'm sure that ice cream will make you feel so much better ''

Rosé looked at the ice cream store in front of them and was just about to burst into tears on the sidewalk. She wrapped Suzy up in a tight hug the senior doctor stumbled backwards with the force, but steadied herself and wrapped her arm around Rosé. At Rosé's reaction, Suzy second guessed her idea.

'' Is this not okay ? Do you want to go home ? ''

'' No, this is so good! Thank you '' Rosé sniffled a little. She was the one supposed to take care of her girlfriend. She was the one who made a whole plan to ask her this one thing but because of the rain she now had to make another one.

'' Okay '' Suzy replied, letting Rosé lean against her for as long as she needed. She was confused about the young doctor's sudden emotional mood '' Good'' She kissed the back of Rosé's hand before momentarily dropping it to hold the store's door open.

Rosé ordered a double scoop of strawberry ice cream and a scoop of triple chocolate ice cream for Suzy. The rain stopped when they left the store. The two walked further and found a bench that gave an excellent view of the Han River. Rosé sat down and leaned into Suzy.

When she finished her ice cream, she looked back at the senior doctor, still eating hers with chocolate stuck to her lips.

'' You have a little something.'' Rosé leaned in for a kiss, capturing Suzy's lips in hers and smiled into the kiss as she tasted the chocolate.

Suzy ate the last of her cone and looked at Rosé '' Are you going to tell me what's wrong with you or are we going to pretend that you are being emotional and grumpy for no reason ? ''

" I love you.'' Rosé said.

'' I love you.'' Suzy replied. Rosé is making her more confused.

Rosé took a hold of Suzy's head, hands over each of her ears and held her at a bit of a distance so she could look at her, admire her face, looking into the rich brown eyes. '' You are the best thing that's ever happened to me.''

Suzy nodded, and she leaned down, forcing Rosé to allow her. She rubbed her nose against Rosé's '' Chaeyoung, what's wrong ? ''

'' I want to marry you '' She quickly said '' I was planning to propose today, i made this whole plan but the rain ruined it ''

Please log in to read the full chapter