Chapter 1

Everything Has Changed
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rosé opened the door and entered.

'' Take a seat.'' Dr.Kim gestured to the chairs in front '' So, you're our first year resident ? '' He said as he looked at some papers on his desk '' Park Rosé ?''

'' Yes '' Rosé nodded.

'' Well, it's a pleasure to have you here at our great hospital ''  He pushed his glasses down '' Tell me a bit about yourself.''

Rosé nodded politely. She told him how she used to live in Melboune, but her family moved to Seoul after she graduated from high school. She was interested in cardiology and hoped to pursue a career in this field.

'' Excellent '' Mr.Kim said. He produced a stack of paper held together by paperclips '' Now let me see who your surpervisior is gonna be. '' He pushed his glasses down and read the document in front of him.

Rosé looked at the man, his face carried an expression of piqued interest, whilst silently nodding his head.

'' Dr.Bae is your attending doctor.'' He paused '' I suggest you go to her, so that she can help you during your first few weeks here.''

'' Where can i find her ? '' Rosé asked.

'' She's in surgery now. I believe they have just commenced. Just scrub up and introduce yourself to her.'' He replied.

Rosé was surprised, she didn't think that she would start working straight away. 

'' Bae Suzy is one of our best young doctors. '' He added '' You have been placed in great hands.'' He paused '' Word of warning. She can be a little intense, but don't be disheartened.''

Before she could say anything, the director rose to his feet, and prepared to shake her hand. She stood up and shook his hand in return.

" Welcome to AMC hospital ! ''

Rosé was standing at the scrub sink of the operation room watching the nurses wheel a patient in. She grabbed the package with a coarse sponge, ripped it open and started to scrub when a woman came out of the OR.

The woman looked at her in the eye. Rosé was taken aback. her face was hidden by the surgical mask. A few strands of dark hair escaped underneath her blue surgical cap. She was struck by how gorgeous the woman was despite the limited view permetted to Rosé.

Rosé swa

Please log in to read the full chapter