Chapter 21

Everything Has Changed
Please log in to read the full chapter

One Monday, Suzy had the day off and had dropped by to see Rosé who was about to finish her shift at the hospital around dinner time. She just planned on saying Hi and getting a little time with her girlfriend.

'' Do you want to come to my apartment and have dinner ? '' Rosé suddenly asked, like she had been thinking about it all day, '' We are having a girls night at my apartment and you haven't officially met my friends and my sister. You don't have to if you don't want to. Never mind, just forget about it. You want to take things slowly, i understand if you ... ''

'' Hey, '' Suzy said, stopping Rosé from spinning even more, '' I would love to have dinner. I don't want to intrude though and make things weird.''

'' You wouldn't be intruding, '' Rosé said, shaking her head, '' We have extra food. I'd love for you to meet my friends. I mean you already know Lisa and Jennie but i want you to meet to my other best friend Jisoo and my sister Alice.''

'' I would like that.'' Suzy replied, smiling at Rosé.

She knew this was a big step for Rosé. Bringing her to her apartment and introducing her close friends was not something Rosé had ever done before with anyone she had dated.

They had done a lot of work in the past two months on their relationship both together and separately. They were learning how to trust each other again and how to calm down and deal with arguments without running away or lashing out. It had been a process, and they were not anywhere near where they wanted to be, but they were making progress in the right direction.

'' Well, food is  almost ready'' Rosé said, taking Suzy's hand when they reached her apartment '' Let's go inside.''

Suzy nodded, stealing one last kiss before they headed inside.

'' Hey Jisoo '' Rosé said as they walked to the kitchen where Jisoo was salting a pot of something that smelled amazing. '' This is Bae Suzy, my girlfriend.''

Jisoo's eyes widened at the mention of Suzy's name, gaping open. Her eyes betraying shock and surprise.

'' She's the Suzy you have been talking about ? '' She asked, staring at Rosé with a dumbfounded expression, clearly having forgot the person in question was stood no more than a foot away from her. '' Oh sorry, i mean i have heard a lot of things about you '' Jisoo added, wiping her hand on a towel before shaking Suzy's hand '' Kim Jisoo, nice to meet you.''

'' You as well '' Suzy said, smiling at her.

'' What are you making ? '' Rosé asked.

'' Lasagna ! '' Jisoo said '' I'm pretty much done, everyone should be here ... now.''

She finished as the door opened and everyone else walked in.

'' I'm starving.'' Lisa said, coming into the kitchen '' Oh my god, Dr Bae, w-w-what are you doing here ? ''

'' She's joining us for dinner.'' Rosé jumped in '' Alice, this is Dr Bae Suzy, my girlfriend. Suzy, you obviously know Jennie and Lisa.''

'' Nice to meet you. I'm glad i finally get to meet you Dr Bae.'' Alice said with a smile.

'' Suzy, please ''

'' Suzy.'' Alice offered with another small smile '' I just realized this house is full of doctors. ''

Suzy laughed a little at that comment before looking around. Rosé could tell that Suzy was feeling a little overwhelmed so she took her hand, rubbing gentle circles in the back of it with her thumb as she grabbed two bowls for them.

" If this is too much, you can fake a page and get out of it.'' Rosé whispered in her ear.

'' I'm fine,'' Su

Please log in to read the full chapter