Chapter 23

Everything Has Changed
Please log in to read the full chapter

Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what you think about this chapter :)

Despite it being New Year as well as their day off, Suzy and Rosé had a pretty loaded day, they were called in for a surgical emergency, they also had to shop for the new years dinner they were going to have together before going to the party that was held by the hospital so they can celebrate with their co-workers and friends.

As they made their way back to their apartment after shopping, huddled close together to warm each other up from the cold it suddenly started snowing a little bit. 

Suzy hated the cold, would rather spend her time inside the house near the fireplace then go outside. While Rosé on the contrary loved winter and especially snow.

So when the first snow fall started while they were making their way back home, Rosé excitedly jumped around celebrating her favorite season. She stood in the middle of the sidewalk like a dork, mouth wide open, tongue stretched out in attempt to catch a few snowflakes on her tongue.

As the soft snow fell faster and faster, her tongue, eyelashes and top of her nose were coated now with snowflakes, her cheeks a light tint of red from the cold.

Suzy watched her girlfriend go crazy over some snow, now forming snow angels with her limbs, she wrapped her arms around herself trying to warm herself up.

'' I didn't know you loved snow this much.'' She said as she hid her small smile by tucking her chin behind her scarf.

'' And i didn't know you hated the cold so much.'' Rosé smirked '' Come on, catch this.'' 

Before Suzy had the chance to look up at her girlfriend a snowball hit her square in the face. She gasped loudly at the impact, her face full of shock and remnants of snow on her eyelashes and the curve of her nose.

'' Uh Oh '' Rosé said as she now had a look of fear on her face while backing up  slowly when she saw Suzy look at her, her eyes full of anger and disbelief.

'' I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you in the face '' She quickly added as she kept slowly backing up, her arms now in front of her as if she was protecting herself.

Suzy did not break her eye contact with Rosé, she kept her intimidating gaze and grabbed fistfuls of snow with her gloved hands and started throwing them at her girlfriend.

Before she knew it, she was pushed onto the soft snow behind her as Suzy shoved the snow in her hand onto her face as a revenge. She had a triumphant satisfied smile when she saw Rosé buried with snow.

Rosé shook her head trying to get rid of the snow covering her face, pale cheeks and nose now tinted red from the cold, it was the cutest thing Suzy had ever seen.

Please log in to read the full chapter