Orange Caramel is Back!

Close Your Eyes

 

NANA’S POV

As I lift up my head and open my eyes, I was so surprised to see what the two are doing. My two eyes widened and was immersed with tears. I don’t want them to see a drop of it fell from my eye so I went back, lying my head on the table.

“……..I’m tired thinking of the impossible.” Krystal said.

Oh Krystal! If you just know the truth, you can’t say that you’re tired thinking of the impossible. I can’t hate you because it’s not your fault that he likes you. It’s my fault that I was so afraid to tell the truth. But I think it’s still not too late.

After the break, Taemin and I went back to our room as well as Krystal. After class, I went to the corridor to think. Someone tapped my shoulder and I looked back. It was Lizzy and she’s with Raina. Before Taemin came to my life, they were my best friends and we were called the Orange Caramel because of our cute image in school.

“If you need friends, we’re still here.”, Lizzy said.

“Raina? Lizzy? I thought you two are mad at me.” I said.

“We can’t be mad at you. Remember our promise?” Raina asked. And I smiled as I reminisce the time when we were together, making our promises.

 

After class, Lizzy, Raina and I went to the grassland and laid down when a group of our classmates, or I can say our enemies, went to us and smirked at us.

“Yah! Orange Caramel! Have you heard about the news that there will be no class tomorrow?”Uee said in a bit discourteous manner.

“Uh not yet, but really?” I asked and the three of us rejoiced.

“Well, see you some other day!” Uee said.

Uee’s group left and we somehow rejoiced once again. since there will be no class tomorrow, we planned something that we can do together.

“Let’s watch a movie tomorrow.” Lizzy suggested.

“How about shopping?” I said.

“Let’s do both! And what about…. Club party?” Raina said.

“Aren’t we too young to enter a club?” I asked.

“Well, who knows?” Raina answered.

“Let’s just try but can we have another option?” Lizzy uttered.

“hmmmmm…….” I thought, “….POOL!” I exclaimed.

“Perfect!” Lizzy agreed.

“Okay. So we’re gonna have shopping, watch movie, and swimming!”

So we went home and prepared for tomorrow. In the morning, we agreed to meet in front of the bookstore. So just like what we’ve planned, we watched movie and had shopping.

“Next stop, Raina’s house!”, Lizzy said.

Raina’s house has a pool inside and we’re gonna go there just as planned. When we entered their house, Raina’s cousins, Bekah, Kahi and Jungah were there.

“Kahi unni, what are you doing here?” Raina asked.

“We’re gonna invite you for the opening of our club this evening.”

“What time is it?” Raina asked.

“It’s almost 6 so you have to be ready.”

“Aren’t we too young to go to a club?”

“But you’re my guest.”

“How about Nana and Lizzy?”

“They can come if they want.”

“Oh. No thank you. My dad will be mad if he knows about this.” I said.

“Okay. It’s your choice.” Kahi said.

We went with Raina in her bedroom and helped her pick her clothes for tonight. After choosing, she also chose clothes for me and Lizzy.

“Wear these.” Raina said.

“But we can’t enter.” Lizzy said.

“Just put these on. We’ll try.”

So we put those clothes on. Our clothes were a little bit similar to each other. When we reached the club, Lizzy and I went somewhere first to buy something. When we went back, Raina was not there anymore. We saw her and her cousins inside the club so we tried to enter.

“Oops. Below twenties are not allowed to enter.” The guard said.

“But our friend was there.”

“No excuses.”

So Lizzy and I went to find rice cakes on the street just to do something that just waiting for them to go out. When they went out already, they just brought Lizzy and I home.

The next day, in the classroom, everyone was staring at us, but most, at Lizzy.

“Why are they staring at me? Something wrong?” Lizzy asked.

“We have no idea.”

“Lizzy, go to the principal’s office now!” our teacher said.

“What? What have I done?”

“Sir, what happened? Why does she need to go there?” I asked.

“The two af you also. Just wait for your turns.”

Lizzy went to the principal’s office while Raina and I looked very puzzled. During break time, we saw Lizzy in the cafeteria and we went to her.

“What happened?” Raina asked.

“We did not go to class yesterday.” Lizzy answered.

“What?! There is a class yesterday?! We were tricked by them!” I angrily said.

“And we were caught. And to be more specific, I was caught.” Lizzy added.

“What do you mean?” Raina asked.

“Someone took a picture of me outside of the club. It was only me. And I will be punished.”

“What? Oh no!”

“I wasn’t the only one who was there right?” Lizzy asked.

“Yes. We were also there. Especially me.” Raina said.

“Let’s explain this issue clearly.”

“Yes. We were together. Let’s perish together Orange Caramel . Together.” I said.

“We will die together. We won’t let you die alone.”

And we all laughed, went to the principal’s office and explained everything. That we wre together last night. So we’ve been punished together. Though we were not able to join school activities, we’re still happy that we’re together.

 

The three of us hugged each other and the Orange Caramel is back.