The Feeling Of Being In Love

Close Your Eyes

 

TAEMIN’S POV

I can’t take it anymore. I sat beside Krystal. I was longing for her touch since this morning. A simple touch will do.

“Taemin-ssi? Why?” Krystal asked.

“Nothing I just want to…..”

“You want to what?”

I want to tell her that I want to hold her but I don’t know what her reaction will be. I can’t even look at directly at her eyes.

“I just want to tell you that I want to……… Aish! Nevermind.” I said as I was sliding apart from her.

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

What does he want to tell me? And why did he transfer to my side? I hope he wants to tell me that he likes me too. So this is the feeling of being inlove. It feels like my heart is going to explode when he’s near. How I wish he’ll go nearer.

There was a moment of silence. Until I can’t take it anymore.

“Oppa~…..” I said.

“Yes?” Taemin said.

“Can you come here?”

Taemin went near me and I slowly lied my head on his shoulder.

 

TAEMIN’S POV

What?? She’s leaning on my shoulder? I can’t believe it! But why? Does she know that I like her? And she’s trying to know what my reaction would be? Well, whatever the reason, I’m liking it. I hope time would stop. This is the best moment of my life.

“Why?” I asked.

“I’m tired.”

“Really? What have you been doing? Why are you tired?” I asked, awkwardly.

“I’ve been thinking of someone the whole time. It’s not that I’m tired thinking of him, but I’m tired thinking of the impossible.” Krystal said.