Nana's Departure, Jooyeon's Arrival

Close Your Eyes

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

When I went downstairs, I was surprised to see Taemin waiting outside.

“Care to go out with me today?” Taemin asked.

“Of course.” I answered.

“Let’s go.”

We went to a restaurant and ordered the same foods and fed each other. We then went to a jewelry store and bought our couple rings. I can feel Taemin’s tenderness. I hope he will be like this always and forever.

“Next friday will be unni’s flight right?” I asked.

“Yes. Are you going to the ariport next week?....With me?” Taemin said.

“Sure.”

He suddenly grabbed my hands and looked straight to my eyes.

“Krystal, do you promise to be by my side always?”

“Of course I promise.”

“Promise me that you will never leave me. Promise me that you will always be with me.”

“I promise. Are you really that scared lose me?”

“Yes. And also promise me….. that you’ll never let go of me.”

“How could that ever happen?”

“Promise me.”

“Promise. You’re so naughty.”

“Good. Then let’s go.”

He stood up holding my hand and when I stood up, he locked my arm into his arm. It seems like he really doesn’t want me to let go of him. He brought me home and finally, he let go of me.

“It’s hard for me to let go but I have no choice. See you tomorrow.” He said and left.

 

TAEMIN’S POV

I went home with a smiling face. I lied down my bed and looked at the pictures we took from my phone. This day was unforgettable. As I was scanning our pictures, someone called. It was Jooyeon noona.

“Yeobeoseyo? Noona?”

“Taemin. How are you feeling right now?” Noona asked.

“I’m fine noona. I feel great. Why did you call?” I asked.

“I just want to tell you that I will be going home next Friday.” Noona answered.

“Really? Great. But noona, can you hide it from Krystal?”

“Krystal? Your girlfriend?”

“Yes. I just don’t want her to worry about me.”

“Okay. If I arrive, you should come with me find Kean’s resting place.”

“Sure thing noona.”

 

After 1 week…

 

I went to Krystal’s house and we went together to the airport to say goodbye to Nana and of course, to wait for my sister’s arrival. Krystal did not know that my noona will also arrive today and I am planning to surprise her.

“Unni, I will miss you so much! I hope you can go home if you have some other time.” Krystal said to Nana.

Nana looked at me oddly and answered, “O-Okay. Sure.”

“Nana, thank you for everything, for being my friend, for being part of me and Krystal’s friendship. I will never forget you.” I said.

“Me too. I will never forget the two of you. So I think it’s time to say goodbye. *sigh* Where in this world are Lizzy and Raina?” Nana said.

Nana’s phone rang and it was Lizzy.

“Nana! We were trapped in the middle of a traffic but we’re almost there.”

“It’s fine. I’ll be leaving in a minute.”

“We’re here!”

Lizzy hanged up and we heard a shout from behind.

“Nana!” Lizzy shouted.

Lizzy, Raina and Nana hugged each other and Nana left.

“Bye! Once an Orange Caramel, always and Orange Caramel! Don’t forget our promise okay?” Lizzy and Raina shouted.

Nana turned around and waved goodbye. Raina and Lizzy then left.

“Why are we still here?” Krystal asked.

“Just wait a little more.”I answered.

“Why? What are we waiting for?” Krystal asked.

I remained silent and a voive called my name.

“Taemin!” Noona shouted.

“Noona!” I ran to her and embraced her. “I really missed you unni.”

“Me too… So where is she?” Noona asked.

“Noona, meet Krystal. Krystal, meet my sister, Jooyeon noona.”

“Hi Krystal. Now I know why my brother is going crazy.”

“Hi unni. Nice to meet you. Taemin did not tell me that you were coming.” Krystal said.

“I was going to surprise you.” I said.