Taemin's Confession To Nana

Close Your Eyes

 

TAEMIN’S POV

It’s summer. We won’t see each other again for two months. I’ll really miss her. *sigh* I think I really found the one for me. I’m now sure about what I feel. I don’t care about her look anymore. I don’t care what others will say to her. I’ll just defend her if ever girls will say something bad about her because…………. I LOVE her.

After two months, we’re finally in 12th grade! And Krystal will be on 11th grade. Our rooms are still beside each other. Great! I’m glad I’ll be able to see her always. Before our class starts, I stayed outside of our room and waited for her to arrive. Suddenly, I saw her walking along the hallway. I was so stunned by her. She really came back to the old Krystal. She looks perfectly perfect! She passed by me without saying a word. She just stared at me once and just for a second. But it’s okay. I know we’ll still talk to each other later and everyday.

I keep staring at her from outside of their room and suddenly, Nana taunted me.

“Taemin-ssi! What are you doing here?” She asked, staring at the direction of my eyes.

“Nothing. Let’s go inside.”

“Wait. You’re staring at Krystal?? She looks really pretty without eyeliners right? And she really looked good with her old style.”

I sighed and agreed. After that, we went inside our room. While classes are ongoing, I can’t help but to think of her. Krystal. Krystal. Krystal. All I see is her face. All I hear is her name. *sigh* Poor ME. I’m really inlove with someone who I think won’t love me back.

After class, I ran to her and helped her with her things.

“Thanks…uhh…Taemin-ssi.” She said.

“You’re welcome. Krystal,………….. you’re beautiful today.”

“Uhh?? Th..Thanks.” She said while blushing.

I keep on smiling as we walk together. No words can come out of our mouths. Not even a word. I want to tell her now how I feel for her but I’m not ready. Maybe I’ll just tell her after few weeks.

“Ehem… Krystal,..” I started.

“Yes?”

“Uhmm… Do you like someone now??” I asked nervously.

“Why did you ask?”

“Ofcourse. You wouldn’t change without such reason.”

“Uhmm… I think so… But I’m not that sure. It’s the first time I’ve felt something like this.”

“Ohh.. Who could that be??”

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

If he only knew. *sigh* I’ve changed for you Taemin-ssi. I’m now sure about what I feel. I think I’m falling for you.

After that day, he now spends more time with me. Nana unni is just seldomly coming with us because her dad gave her some responsibilities as the student council’s president.

After couple of weeks, Nana unni’s works are done and we started being with each other all the time again. It became more awkward for me and Taemin-ssi as time goes by. I think he’s now shy to talk to me since I’m also shy to talk to him. Now, he doesn’t know if he’ll always start.

 

NANA’S POV

Taemin and Krystal seems very close now. Is there something between them already? No. they’re just friends. Maybe I should tell Taemin-ssi about what I feel for him already.

After class, I immediately went to him so that he won’t go somewhere else.

“Taemin-ssi. Can we talk?” I asked.

“Sure. About what? And by the way, I have something to tell you, too.”

We went to the grounds and sat under the tree. Krystal went ahead because of her work so it’s my chance.

“Uhmm.. I think I…” Taemin and I said in unisons.

“You talk first.” He said.

“No. You talk first.” I insisted.

“Okay… Uhmm… Please just keep it first between the two of us okay?”

“How about Krystal?”

“That’s the point………... I think I’m falling inlove with her already.” He said shyly.

“You… You love her??” I said with a bit teary eye. “Well, why don’t you tell her? You look good together.”

“I don’t know how. I’m afraid that she doesn’t feel the same way for me.”

“So what? Atleast she knew the truth.”

“I’ll just try. By the way, what are you gonna tell me?”

“Uhh? I..I gotta go. may dad just texted me. I still have works to be done. Bye!”

I went home broken hearted. But I still should not cry for he’s not mine. And maybe Krystal doesn’t like him. I should not lose hope. After this day, I’ll just pretend that I heard nothing from him.