UNEXPECTED

Close Your Eyes

 

I can remember everything! I can remember everything! But it feels weird! The girl I was talking about in my dream…….. was not Krystal! It was……. Nana! I can’t understand. If Krystal died, she must be the one who appears in my dreams. But how can this be happening?!

“Noona! I remembered everything! Noona! Have you seen Krystal fall down from the building?!” I asked.

“I saw her going near the edge of the building but I haven’t seen her fall for I was too scared.” Noona answered.

“But you saw her in the emergency room?!”

“I think so. I can’t recognize her face anymore when she was in the ER. Her face was completely dameged.”

“Where’s my phone?! Where’s my phone?!”

Noona handed me my phone. I went to the hospital quickly. I dialed Krystal’s number. Suddenly, I can’t hear nothing but I ringing tone. It’s coming from somewhere near me. near the place where I’m standing. I continued searching where the sound is coming from and at last, I found a phone somwhere near where the plants are. I guess it was really Krystal. I can’t believe this! She’s really gone!

“KRYSTAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!” I shouted at the sky.

Suddenly, Krystal’s phone rang. A call from Nana.

“Yeobeoseyo?”

“Yeo-Yeobeo-beoseyo?” A strange voice said.

“Nana?” I asked.

“Taem-Taemin?? This is Kr-Krystal” She said.

KRYSTAL??!! What? Why? How? I’m getting confused!

“KRYSTAL??” I asked.

“Yes. This is me.” She said and started crying.

“Where are you??”

“At home.”

I went to Krystal’s house immediately.

“Krystal! Krystal!” I shouted

“Taemin!” She said as she ran onto me and hugged me so tight.

“You’re alive! But how come?!” I asked.

“Nana unni! Nana unni!! I can’t forgive myself! It’s my fault!”

I hugged her again and comforted her.

“What happened?” I asked.

Krystal took a letter from Nana before the accident and showed it to me.

To Taemin and Krystal…….. How are the two of you? Are you keeping your promise? It seems like you’re doing well with each other. That’s good. Uhmm… I just want to say sorry for I have lied. I did not actually go out of the country. I told myself that I will be your guardian angel. I will do anything for the two of you. I will do anything just to make you together. I was inspired by your love story and I want to help in making that love story a happy ending. If ever it will have a tragic ending, the tragedy must not happen to you, but me. I told my self that I will just let you read this if I die. So I know I’m dead already because you’re already reading this. Well, the better because I can guide you now wherever you go. It’s a bit creepy right? But don’t worry. I’ll be a good ghost. Well, I hope you’ll be happy. Be with each other forever, okay? And I forgot to tell you, Lizzy and Raina knew that I was not leaving. Hahaha. If you need friends they’re just there for you. Though we’re Orange Caramel, I told them that if I die, they should not follow me. I know we promised but it’s not worth it. And I have a tip for you…. If you feel sad, bad, lonely, miserable, down, depressed, gloomy, heartbroken, if you feel blue, just close your eyes…and smile.”

-END-