Nana's Jealousy

Close Your Eyes

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

When I opened the gate, I was surprised to see Taemin-ssi.

“Taemin-ssi? What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I was…waiting for you.”

“Why?”

“What’s wrong? I just want to go to school with you.”

“O..okay.”

We walked to school together and as we walk, I can’t hide the happiness that I’m feeling. I can’t stop smiling and my cheeks start to blush.

“Why are you blushing?”

“What? Me? Blushing? No.” I denied.

“Okay. But it’s too obvious.”

“What’s obvious?” I asked while placing my hair behind my hair.

“That you LIKE me…” He said, looking directly at my eyes.

I looked at him to and there was a moment of silence. After a while we continued walking and I walked ahead of him so that I won’t be uncomfortable.

When we arrived at school, I quickly went to our room without saying goodbye to him. What should I do? I’m shy to get near him now.

 

TAEMIN’S POV

Why did I tell it to her by the way? Now, she’ll feel awkward. Well, I hope she really does likes me. After class, I’m planning to go to Krystal but Nana called for me.

“Taemin-ssi! Where are you going?” Nana asked.

“I’m going to K-Kr…”

“Krystal?? Uhmm… She said she’ll go ahead. She had so many things to do.”

“Really?? Well, I’m gonna go home.”

“We’ll walk together. Wait for me.”

Nana packed up her things and we went home. I hope Krystal’s with us. Maybe she went ahead because she does not know what to do if we’re together. Oh I’m such a fool! Why didn’t I think first before saying it??

 

NANA’S POV

Taemin does not know how hurt I am. Krystal did not go home yet. I just told it to him so that we can go together. How I wish I was Krystal. She does not know how lucky she is.

“Take care Taemin-ssi! I hope you can go home safely.”

“Don’t worry about me. I can handle myself.”

 

TAEMIN’S POV

I brought Nana home first then I went ahead. On my way home, I met a drunk man in the street. He approached me and I was a bit frightened. He does not look fine. He stared at me sharply and he wants me to drink what he’s drinking. I refused to do it and it made him mad. He pushed me and I fell.

“Stand! You’re so weak! I just want you to drink! Why can’t you do it?!” The drunk man said angrily.

He kicked me and pulled me up. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to fight and I don’t want to fight. I don’t want to drink as well. He punched me and it was too painful. He’s about to punch me once again when I girl’s voice yelled from behind.

“AHJUSSI!” The voice said. “Stop it. he did not do anything to you.”

“K-Krystal? Why? He does not want to drink.”

“Just set him free ahjussi. He’s my friend.”

When I heard that it was Krystal, I quickly looked at her. It was really her. The man went away and continued drinking.

“Taemin-ssi! Are you okay?” She said daringly.

“Ofcourse……Ouch!”

She smirked and helped me stand. She put my arm around her neck to help me walk. She brought me to her house which is not to far away. She took her first aid kit and treated my wounds.

“Ouch. Careful.” I said.

“I’m being careful! What do you want?! Here! Heal yourself!” She said as she walks away.

“Yah! Where are you going? Come back. You’re not yet done with me.”

“Continue there yourself!”

“Yah! Why are you like that? Yah! A little help here please. I don’t know how.”

“You can do it yourself.”

I don’t know how to treat my wounds. And since I can’t stand, I have no choice but to wait until she will be willing to help me.