First Day in Daewon

Close Your Eyes

 

TAEMIN’S POV

Today is the last day before school starts. Noona sent me some money for my school requirements and others. After that, I went to a restaurant to eat. While I’m eating, I saw someone passing by and she looks very familiar. I rubbed my eyes and stared at her again. It was HER! I almost choke my food. I finished my food and followed her.

I saw her enter the shop where I bought my school supplies. I was secretly staring at her and as she looks back, I hid myself anywhere. Why does she looks sad??

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

While I’m buying school supplies, I can sense someone following me but everytime I look back, there’s no one there. I just continue buying. I have no time to entertain him or her whoever he or she is. After I bought the things I need, I immediately went home and rest for tomorrow. My aunt fixed my things for me because she knows what I feel that I have no more family. I never really expected that this will happen to my life. *sigh* I have no choice but to accept it. Maybe I’ll just do my best even they’re gone so that they will be proud of me there in heaven.

When I woke up next morning, I took a bath, dressed up and immediately went to school. When I arrived there, I looked for my room assignment and took a seat. When the teacher arrived, he introduced me to my new classmates.

“Class, this school year, you will be having a new classmate. She came from San Francisco and her brother was once a student here too.” He said. “Krystal come here.”

“Hi everyone! I’m Jung Soojung but I prefer you calling me Krystal. I’m 15 years old and I hope you’ll treat me well.”

My classmates acted like they don’t care and some looked at me curiously.

“She’s still 15? Then why is she here??” A girl asked her seatmate.

I just did not mind them and took my seat. Maybe they’re underestimating me for I’m the youngest. No! I will prove to them that I can beat them even though I’m the maknae.

 

TAEMIN’S POV

I’m really nervous in going to school. I’m afraid that maybe no one will be friends with me. But I don’t care they are nothing in my life anyway. Why care for them??

When I entered the classroom, our teacher was already there so he let me introduce myself to the students.

“Hi classmates. I’m Lee Taemin.” I said.

“Could you tell us more about yourself??” A girl asked.

“Sure. I’m 17 years old and my dream is to become a doctor someday and if not, I want to be a famous mamber of an idol group. I’m a sensitive type of guy and evem though I’m big enough, I’m still easy to cry. Maybe some of you thinks I’m gay but no. I’m just like this since I was a child. Maybe it’s because of my nervousness. But please be easy on me. Thank you.”

I took my seat after that. Classes started immediately and I really listened well. I want to be this batch’s top student even though I’m still new. It’s my goal for this year. *sigh* I think I’ll forget about that girl for now. I didn’t even see her. Maybe she’s in another school. But no girls first. I should not think of girls. Even though I’ll meet her again, I’ll try to control myself. I promise not to care about her anymore.

After class, someone went to me. She was the one who asked me to tell more about myself a while ago.

“Hi!” She said as she waves her hand.

“Hello!” I answered.

“I’m Jinah. But you can call me Nana. Nice to meet you.” She smiled.

“Nice to meet you too. I’m glad that someone wants to be friends with me even one.”

“Don’t mind them. I hope you didn’t tell us that you’re sensitive. They will just bully you. But don’t worry. Some are afraid of me.” She said.

“Really? But why??” I asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe It’s because of my dad. They’re afraid of my dad. He’s the principal here.”

“Oh I see.”

We continued talking to each other until we decided to go home. When I went out of our room, I bumped to someone. I don’t know who really bumped which but I think it’s me. All of her things were scattered on the floor so I helped her out.

“I’m really sorry miss. I didn’t mean to. I’m really sorry. Here.” I apologized to her.

“Next time, watch where you’re going, okay??” She said angrily.

When I gave her her things, I saw her face closely. I wondered why she looks very very familiar….. I never thought that….SHE’s here. And her room is just beside ours. But as what I’ve said, I don’t care about her anymore. And I really think I shouldn’t like her. She’s kinda….rude. I don’t know but in her way of talking, she seems a little bit rude. She doesn’t even respect me. I’m her senior and she should respect me.