Total Transformation

Close Your Eyes

 

 

TAEMIN’S POV

It’s really boring if there is no class. Now, what will I do here at home?? Oh! I know. Maybe I’ll just buy new clothes. Since we’re rich now, I should look more presentable.

I went to the mall myself and went to choose clothes. I bought 2 pairs of jeans and 2 pairs of black pants. I also bought 3 V-neck shirts and 2 polo shirts and a tuxedo. After I buy those, I went home and watched TV. Maybe I’ll just do this every day. The 2nd semester will start again next week. I’ll see her again and I’ll make sure that I’ll succeed in my other goal, to make her my friend.

A week later, school starts again. I woke up in the morning and cooked my own food. After that, I took a shower and dressed up. I wore one of my polo shirts covered with a white coat and black pants. I really must look good today so she’ll be impressed.

When I arrived at school, everyone was looking at me and most are girls. I can hear some screaming. I don’t know why. Maybe because I changed?

“Omo! Is that Taemin? The 12th grade’s top student? He’s kinda cute.” A girl said to another girl.

“Yes. Omo! I didn’t expect him to be that handsome.” The girl answered.

Am I really that handsome today?? Hehehe… I’m doing this for h..he….

“Excuse me!” A GIRL from behind said as she passes by my side.

It felt like a strong wind hit me. When she’s ahead of me already, I didn’t recognize her. It seems like she’s just new to this school. I’ve never seen her before. She’s wearing a white shirt with a black vest ,a black pants and black snickers. Her hair looks weird. It’s kind of double-layered hair with blonde tips. Who could she be??

I went to our room and a will pass by the 9th grade’s room again. When I passed by them, I was looking for her when I saw…..the girl who passed by me a while ago. What happened to her? Why did she transform?

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

Today will be the start of school again. As what I’ve said, I  will change now. From cute-looking to fierce-looking. I also put some eyeliner to make me so dark. When the class ended, some of my boy classmates went to me.

“Krystal?? Is that you??” Minho asked.

“What happened to you? What happened to our maknae??” Key asked.

Many other boys asked me different questions but none of them received any answers from me. I just stared at them one by one, stood up and walked away. When I went out of our room, someone bumped me ONCE AGAIN. And it happened to be HIM AGAIN. Why does he always bump me? Is he doing it on purpose??

“YAH! I why do you keep on bumping me? Won’t you stop till you make me fall down? Are all boys like that? They keep on bumping to someone they like just to gain attention?” I said and go.

He was speechless and it seems like he will cry. What’s with him?? He’s like a child. And he really does look like a child. He looks like a spoiled brat!

 

TAEMIN’S POV

What happened to me? No words can come out of my mouth. But tears almost fall from my eyes. Actually, I did not mean to bump her. I really want to explain to her at the same time, be friends with her but I really can’t talk and it seems like she’s not in the mood.

“Taemin-ssi! What’s with the outfit?” Nana asked.

“Nothing. I just feel comfortable with it. By the way, do you know what happened to that girl?” Taemin asked, pointing to the girl a while ago.

“No. She really changed a lot. I want to talk to her. Just wait here, okay? I’ll try to ask her.” She said.

 

NANA’S POV

I ran going to the direction of the girl. I stopped in front of her and she looks confused but she just continued walking. I still keep on going in front of her and she still keeps on walking until I decided to tell her what I came for.

“Uhmm.. Excuse me.. Can I talk to you?” I said.

“Who are you? And why do you want to talk to me? Are you a friend of that spoiled brat?” She asked.

“I’m Im Jinah but you can call me Nana or Nana unni to be more respectful. I would be glad if I’ll be your friend.”

“What? You want to be my friend? Really? You’re not joking?” She asked excitedly.

“Yes. Wait. Let’s talk there in the grounds.”

We went to the grounds and sat under a tree. I told her about myself and she also told me about herself.

“What’s your name by the way?” I asked.

“I’m Krystal. Krystal Jung. Nice to meet you unni.”

“You seem nice. But why do you look like that?”

“This is the new Krystal. I don’t want others to underestimate me so I want to look fierce.” She explained.

“Okay. But I prefer the old you.”

“But I don’t want to recall it anymore. The old me is always crying. I promised myself that I will never cry again. Even though everyone I love were all gone.”

I was sipping on my drink when I heard her say that all that she loves were already gone. I was so shocked so I coughed.

“WHAT?? They’re all gone what do you mean? Where’s your aunt?” I wondered.

“She’s gone. Just last week. Unni, please don’t tell it to anyone, okay?” She begged.

“Okay. I promise. I’ll just keep it between the two of us.”

“Thanks unni. I’m glad I had a new friend.”

“I really wanted to be friends with you a long time ago because I really feel pity for you.”

“You’re my very first friend. Thank you very much.”

We became friends after that. We’re always hanging out with each other after class and I really keep her secrets. Taemin always asks me about her but I’m not answering. It’s not because I’m jealous, but becaue Krystal is my friend. To tell you the truth, I like Taemin from the start and until now. Sometimes, I get jealous but he said he doesn’t like her and Krystal also hates him.