Together in the Concert

Close Your Eyes

 

TAEMIN’S POV

That girl and Nana are now close friends. School year is almost over but still, we’re not yet friends. And it seems like she’s mad at me. Now, I can’t even go near her.

I really became interested in her as time goes by and I really want to know more about her. Nana won’t tell me something about her. Are they keeping secrets from me?? *sigh*

When the school year ended, I am still the top student and I also saw the results of the 9th grade but…. I don’t even know her name until now. Nana won’t even tell me her name. I just saw that their top student is named…KRYSTAL JUNG. Who could that be??

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

Daebak! I retained my position being our batch’s top student. I hope my parents, oppa, and aunt are proud of me right now. I offer all of these for you!

I went to Nana unni to tell her about that.

“Really?? Congratulations! Our top is Taemin. The one you’re mad at.” She said.

“haha.. Really?? Wow! So Taemin is his name?? The spoiled brat is smart. I didn’t expect that much from him.”

“Do you really think he’s a spoiled brat??”

“Yes. From the way he dresses up, to his attitude. It really shows that he’s really a spoiled brat.”

“Even though I’m his bestfriend inside the room, I don’t know much about him. All I know, his sister is working in France and he lives at the big house there in front of the school.

“So he owns that big house?? He’s really bigtime. No wonder why he’s a spoiled brat.”

The two of us laughed and went to our homes. On my way to our house, I saw something on the road. It looks like a concert ticket. I picked it up and saw that it’s really a concert ticket for SNSD’s concert. It will be next week. I’m not actually a huge fan of SNSD but I think I’ll just go so that this ticket will not be wasted.

 

TAEMIN’S POV

Omo! SNSD is having a concert next week! Should I mention, I’m a very huge fan of SNSD. Just this year, I’ve started collecting their albums and posters and everything related to them. I haven’t seen them in person yet. I really wanted to see them, especially Taeyeon noona and Yoona noona and Sooyoung noona  so I’ve bought a ticket. Hooray! Now, I’ll get to see them in person. I’ll first find clothes that I’ll wear in the concert.

I went to the mall again and looked for presentable clothes. If ever they’ll see me, they must see how handsome I am. When I’m already in the mall, I met Nana.

“Taemin-ssi! What are you doing here?” She asked.

“I’ll find clothes for the concert.” I answered.

“SNSD’s concert? You’ll come? Maybe I can help you.”

“Really? Great! Let’s go.”

Nana went and helped me find clothes. She’s a girl so she knows what’s good for me.

“Here. Try this. I think this will look good in you.” She said, handing me a white coat again and a blue V-neck shirt.

I tried it as what she said and I think it does look good.

“Thanks for helping me. I hope Yoona will notice me.”

She laughed and said, “You’re hoping?? I think you should not expect. There will be so many boys there.”

“You’re right. But I’ll still hope for it. Hehehe.” I answered.

We went out together and I brought her to her house. When I went home, I thought of someone I would like to come with me to the concert. I think Nana is not a fan of SNSD. Maybe I’ll just go alone. or maybe…….the girl. But we’re not close anyway. *sigh*


KRYSTAL’S POV

On the day of the concert, I dressed the way I wanted to be. Still the bad me. When I’m there already, there were so many persons waiting outside. It seems like everyone is excited to see them. I also heard someone at my back singing their song. He’s a guy and I can’t help it but to giggle. He’s so funny so I looked back. When I saw him, my smile faded as well as his. I was really surprised to see that……… SPOILED BRAT! Aaaaaaaaaah! Why?? WHYY??!!

“Annyeonghaseyo!” He started.

I just snubbed him and continued walking. He still keeps on saying hi to me but I still won’t answer. I’ll just pretend I didn’t hear anything. He’s really getting on my nerves! That’s why I really hate rich guys now. Just because they’re rich, they think that they’re bigtime and they can get whatever they want. They also think that all girls would love to talk to them. Well, I’m not like them.

He’s behind me in the line which means…………………….we’ll gonna sit beside each other. NOO!

“It seems like destiny really wants us to be together.” He said.

“Whatever! Stay away……… SPOILED BRAT!”

Few minutes later, lights off, curtains closed. Everyone went screaming there, here and everywhere. Even Taemin cheers for them. He’s really a big fan, huh? Well. He’s like a gay. When the music started, the screams became even louder and I can hear Taemin screaming Taeyeon and Yoona’s names. When it was near the middle of the concert, I can’t take it anymore. It was so loud inside so I walked out. I was surprised when I saw that Taemin was following me.

 

TAEMIN’S POV

Wow! It was really great. Being in a concert with her. But she seems unhappy. Isn’t she a huge fan of SNSD? Then, why is she here? I joined others in screaming even though I’m a guy. Suddenly, I saw her walk away so I followed her. When we’re outside the coliseum, I caught her hand and stopped her.