Back To Normal

Close Your Eyes

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

Almost a year has passed. We really are best friends now. And every time we have free time, Taemin always go to me. Since we became friends, I did not see him cry nor sad anymore. And he also became stronger now. When his classmates bully him, he knows how to fight back without hurting someone or without being hurt. I think he really changed a lot. He even became one of the most popular guys in school and many girls would like to have him. And now, he’s always there for me especially when someone intimidates me.

“Hey Soojung! How does it feel to be with one of the most popular guy in school??” Sulli said.

“What do you mean??” I asked confusedly.

“Ofcourse. We all know that you like him too that’s why you want to be with him. You’re just not being obvious.”

“As if! He’s just my best friend, okay?”

“Oh come on! A girl with a guy best friend is unbelievable these days.”

“Whatever! I’m not like you that really fight for guys even though you know that he’ll not even care for you.” I said in a intimidating way as well.

“What are you trying to say??”

“That you’re a flirt!”

Sulli almost slap my face but suddenly, someone grabbed her hand and stopped her.

“Taemin-ssi??” Sulli asked.

“Don’t you hurt her or I’ll hurt you.” Taemin said giving her a scary glare.

“Uhh.. Taemin-ssi, why do you just care for her she doesn’t even like you. Why don’t you try to know other girls like us?”

“I don’t like other girls. I’m contented with two friends. You may go now.”

“Aish! This can’t be!” Sulli said to them and left.

“Are you okay Krystal? Did she hurt you? What happened?” Taemin asked.

“Don’t worry. I’m fine. Why did you tell that to her? If she gets mad, your FANS will decrease. Hahaha”

“I don’t care about them. I just care about my friends.”

We went to the school park and sat under a tree.

“Krystal, when are you planning to go back to normal?” Taemin asked.

“Normal? What do you mean?”

“To the original you. Not the rebellious Krystal. Why did you become like that by the way?”

“I don’t want to recall everything anymore. I don’t want to go back to the sad memories of mine. I decided to be like this so that they won’t judge me anymore. They won’t think that I’m weak. I should show them that I’m strong even though….”

“Even though what??”

“Never mind. I said I don’t want to think about it anymore. It just makes me cry. I promised myself that I won’t cry anymore. And I really don’t wanna cry.”

“Okay. I promise you that I won’t let you cry. Especially if it’s because of me.”

“Thanks oppa.”

“Oppa?? You called me oppa? Wow!” He said happily.

“Oh. I mean Taemin-ssi. Yah! You just made me remember my brother.”

“I’m sorry.” He said as he went nearer and comforted me.

I still retained my rebellious look until the end of the school year. But during summer before next school year, I remembered what he said. Taemin-ssi wants me to be the old Krystal again. Maybe I should try to go back. Well, I’ve proven to them myself so even though I’ll look like a child again, they won’t underestimate me anymore. I went to the salon and told them to get the blonde parts of my hair and make it a little bit brownish. After I’m done with my hair, I also changed my fashion. From dark fashion to cute fashion again. I hope Taemin-ssi will like the new me. Wait. Did I just say that I did all these just for Taemin-ssi?? What’s happening to me?