Jooyeon's Departure

Close Your Eyes

 

JOOYEON’S POV

I went to a nearby architect and inquired about the house. I asked her if how much will it cost if I want a house just for three people. Me, Taemin and visitor. I want a house not really big but elegant. I want a simple but very nice house. She said, for the design, I will spend more or less a hundred thousand won plus the fee for the engineer which will be more than half a million won. I agreed with her deal and she started making the design. She said, I will just go back tomorrow to see if it’s enough.

I went back next morning and saw the design. It was really nice…It’s perfect! So I closed the deal and she said she’ll show it to an engineer so they can start constructing the house. I asked for her bank account number bacause I’ll just deposite the money to her account.

All my plans in going back here were all done so I decided to go back to France after two days. I’m done enrolling my brother to his dream school and I was able to start with our new house. Those two were all done but there is still missing…….Hmm……..KEAN! Yes! How could I ever forget about him??

The next day, I decided to go to Kean’s house. I rang the doorbell and an unfamiliar face appeared. I was really disappointed when I knew that they sold their house already. Now, where will I find him?? I really don’t know where to find him so I guess I’ll be leaving without seeing him again.

In the evening, I fixed my things and before I go to sleep, I went to Taemin.

“Taemin, be good when I’m gone, okay?” I said.

“Ofcourse noona. When did I ever do something bad?” he answered.

“I’m just making sure. And I won’t be able to come back here for couple of years because I have to save more money so that you can have a better future. But I will make sure that you can get all your needs. I will just send you money and don’t waste it okay? Oh I forgot. The house! Maybe I’ll come back when it’s finished. And don’t be acry baby anymore, okay? Learn how to control your feelings now. You should not cry easily.” I said quickly.

“Okay noona. You can count on me. And I promise to do well in my studies so that I can make you proud.” He said and hugged me.

We went to bed after that and slept. I woke up in the morning very early so that the plane won’t leave me. When I arrived to France, I went back to the hotel where I used to live and went to the restaurant to let chef know that I’m back.

 

TAEMIN’S POV

Noona left already. I will really miss her. But I will still see her after the house was built.

2 weeks to go and classes will start. I’m so excited to meet some new friends and……….I’m excited to see her again. But what if she’s not there? Omo! Why am I thinking of her? I’m too young to think of those things. And she’s too young to be my girlfriend too. But maybe I can wait.