Krystal is GONE??

Close Your Eyes

 

TAEMIN’S POV

My eyes may appear close but my mind, my body and my heart were all open. I’ll be strong. I’ll keep my promise to her. As I enter the operating room, my heartbeat goes faster and faster. They injected a fluid on me. I can barely feel my feet. I can barely feel my hands. It goes up and up until it reaches my head. I feel like my life stopped in a moment.

 

1week after…

 

As my consciousness went back, I can see nothing. everything in white. Am I already in heaven? Slowly, an image of an unknown girl appears and I suddenly opened my eyes. I’ve been like this for a week already. An image of a girl keeps on entering my dream. And not just in my dream, but everytime I close my eyes, all I see is her face.

“Taemin, let’s go.” Noona said.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“We’re going to see her.” She answered

“Her? Who?” I asked one more time.

“Until now, you still can’t remember her?” She said.

“I can’t remember anything.”

“Then just go with me.”

I went with my sister, I’m not actually sure if she’s really my sister. We entered a place with many rooms. Each rooms placed with names and pictures of different people. It was a very silent place. We entered one room.

“That’s her.” Noona said.

The picture was named “Krystal Jung”. I saw a ring beside her picture and I took it. Then my sister told me the story of that girl.

 

1week ago…

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

I was left alone inside the room with my eyes closed. I feel like I don’t want to see anything from the living world anymore . I can’t take this anymore. I can’t live without you Taemin. We should keep our promise to each other. I went up to the rooftop of the hospital to breath in some fresh air. I went to the center of the rooftop and closed my eyes. I kept spinning around slowly, thinking how it feels to be in heaven…….with Taemin.

“It seems like it’s fun being in heaven….with the only person you love in this world. Promises are not meant to be broken…right, Taemin? But you cheated. Well, I understand. You want that I will be the one to keep that promise? Fine. For you. That’s how much I love you. Now, let’s do this together. Let’s close our eyes. Close your eyes. I’ll always be with you……. YEONGWONHI!”

 

TAEMIN’S POV

“I saw everything. From the moment she went out of the room, I followed her until she reached the rooftop. Until she kept on spinning around. Spinning around as she moves little by little going to the edge of the building. Everything she said. But I have done nothing! I did nothing to save her. I did not know what to do. I tried to shout but she did not hear it. I tried to reach for her. I offered my hand but she did not see it. I feel paralyzed. I can’t move my feet. I wanted to save her. But I was too weak. I was too scared. The sight of the ground from up there makes me feel weak. All I did was close my eyes until someone pulled me and from that time, I felt better but my conscience is bothering me. It seems like I was the cause of her death.” Noona explained.