007

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Monday and I was surprised to see Dara already inside our room with Chaerin beside her. Her head is buried in her folded arm above her desk sleeping.  

I sit on my chair smiling at Chaerin and Mark making sure not to make a sound to disturb Dara. Our teacher comes greetings us and checked our attendance.

I looked at Dara when she straightened on her seat, and my eyes widen to see the bruises that were almost fading on her face but it was still visible. 

"What?" She snarled when she noticed me staring.  Then throw her notebook on my desk and pointed at the board. I started copying what was our teacher is writing on the board without uttering a word. 

What happened to her? Why she has bruises on her face and I just noticed she has a bandage on her arm. 

I sighed when I saw Kevin throwing me a death glare but I ignored him. This guy won't stop until he gets what was meant for him.  Maybe he needs some bruises and broken ribs to stop being a jerk and a bully. Later let's see how good you are.

When our first class ended, Dara quickly stood up and left the room leaving her things behind. I sigh. I thought after that meal we shared with Mark and Chaerin she will treat me nicely but  I was wrong.

I quickly put her notebook inside her bag and carry it together with my thing and followed her out and I found her leaning at the side of the door, and as soon I was beside her she walked away and I followed behind her like a lost puppy.

She went to our next class and I settled beside her with Chaerin and Mark following behind us. Our class went on the same with the first period, me, as her secretary.

When lunchtime comes, she asked me to buy food for both of us not giving me any money to use for her food but I don't mind and went to the cafeteria and buy our food.

I was heading to the garden the place where we usually eat our lunch when Kevin suddenly appeared in front of me, blocking my way with his two friends. He tried to snatch the plastic bag that contained the food but I quickly hide it behind me.

"You think you can always run away from me, and hide under the skirt of Dara?" He mocked.

"I'm not running away from you, and I'm not hiding from you. I'm not a coward like you who always bring your friends for back up. I just don't like trouble."

"I didn't bring them for back up I just brought them to witness how to beat you." He grinned. 

"Okay, I think we need to settle this. I wonder why you have hot blood on me when I did nothing to you, now I will give you a reason to be mad at me. Meet me outside the school later two blocks away from her, at the alley where seldom car pass. I will wait for you there.

"No!"

"No? Why you are afraid? You will embarrass yourself if we did it here. All the students will witness it, and I'm sure you don't want Dara to know about this?"

"I'm not afraid. Fine after class. Meet you there." He said and walked away. I smiled and went to Dara and she glare at me when I stood in front of her.

"What took you so long?" She snarled.

"Just bumped into someone. Here's your food." I handed her one box of food before I settled beside her and took the other box.

"What happened to your face?" I asked hoping I'll get an answer but of course, I did not.

"None of your business." She said glaring at me. I shrugged my shoulder and quietly eat my food. This girl loves to glare. She thought she look scary doing that but she's cute.

"Dara!" I looked behind us and there Donghae standing glaring at her, but she just pretended she didn't hear him and keep her back at him.

"Come with me. Dad wants to see you."  But Dara keeps ignoring him.  He trudged to her and grab her hand but I quickly caught his hand before he could touch her. 

"What do you think you are doing, Nerd? This is none of your business. Tsk! They said the same thing, these two are both have a temper.

"But it is. She is my master, and I'm her slave." I grin at him. He yanks his hand from my hold but I only tighten my hold on his wrist.

"Let go." He warned. I quickly let go pushing him away causing him to stumble backward. 

"You!! He launched at me but Dara quickly blocks him before he could reach me.  I grin mocking him.

"Stop it Jiyong," Dara warned and I pouted and settled back on my seat and resumed eating. 

"I'll go but after class."


"Dad wanted you now. The money you give him is not enough and if you don't come now he will remove the life support of your mother.

"It's only five hundred, I'll give it to him the next day."

"Sorry, but today is the end of the month." He grinned.  He said sorry but he doesn't look sorry at all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter