010

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG

"When we exited the street from Dara to the main road I get out of the car. I'm still being punished for what I've done to Kevin and I'm sure another punishment will add later. I'm sure dad already knew that I went to Dara's place.


I started to jog at first while Bobby slowly followed me. My jog turns into a full-speed running because I'm already late for home, and I'm sure Mom is already waiting at the front door, and Dad is already thinking about my punishment.


When I was a few meters from the house I notice a car parked not far away from the gate, and I saw three men looking at the gate.  


I run passed by the house and took my phone out of my pocket, and dial Dad's number.


"Jiyong! You didn't listen. Don't you?"

"Dad, listen to me first. There's a car parked not far away from the house and... I gasped in pain and fell to the ground when a bullet hit my side. My phone was thrown away and I quickly rolled away when a man appeared behind the bushes holding a gun.


I heard  Bobby who was following me quickly get out of the car and shoot the man but the car earlier drove towards us, but the guards from the house came running out of the gate with Dad following them as well as, mom. 

The car doesn't run far before it exploded. Bobby quickly helps me up looks scared.


"Are you alright? I'm sorry I didn't see the man instantly. I'm watching the car behind us.


"I'm fine. I won't die with this." I assured him holding my side.


"Jiyong!!! Mom and Dad rushed to me, and Dad quickly took me in his arms. He runs back inside the house with Mom following him.  He laid me on the couch and Mom quickly took her medical supplies and check on my wound. 


"Calm down Mom, it's just a small wound," I assured her when I saw her hands are shaking.  Mom is a licensed Doctor but Dad doesn't let her work. 

"You were shot. What are your guards doing?" Dad snarled. Mom cut my shirt and wiped the blood on my side. She wore gloves and she dipped her finger on my wound. I bite my lips and hold Dad's hand holding my scream. It so painful as if my side being slice.


After she took out the bullet she disinfects and apply antiseptic on it and sew my wound.  She bandaged it after then sit beside me wiping the sweat on my face and kiss my forehead. 


"What happened." Uncle Mino burst inside. 

"Someone tried to kill him just outside the house.  Please look after this. I want to know who is behind this." Dad answered. 

"Okay, boss. I'll give you an update tomorrow." 

"How do you feel?" Mom asked.


"I feel dizzy," I replied.


"Sleep. We will bring you up in your room."


"Dad, please don't hurt Bobby. He didn't see the man coming to me, and I was talking to you over the phone that's why I didn't saw him. Bobby is watching the car behind us, but the man who shot me, he is hiding in the bushes  where I was heading." He nodded his head, but I could see his fist was tightly balled beside him.

 

"Dad!"

 

"I won't hurt him." He assured me. I let out a sigh of relief and closed my eyes.

 

***

"Mom!" I called. She is the first thing I saw as soon as I open my eyes. She is sitting beside my bed with her head resting on the bed.

 

"Mom!" I called again and touched her head. She opens her eyes this time and stood up from her seat.

 

"What is it? Your wound hurt?" She asked worriedly.

 

"No, why are you sleeping on the chair?"

 

"I didn't notice I fall asleep. How do you feel? You want anything?"

 

"I'm hungry."

 

"Wait for a while. I'll take some food for you." She said and kissed my forehead before she went out of my room. 

"Who is behind of those men? Why do they want to kill me? Do they know that I am Gdragon''s son?" I sighed and just wait for Mom to come back. I looked at the door when it cracked open and Dad stepped inside.

 

"Dad!"

 

"How are you?" He asked and occupied the chair that Mom occupy earlier.

 

"I'm fine. My wound is not that serious. The man is not a sharpshooter." I joke. But he doesn't smile even a small twist of his lips it doesn't happen. He sighed and ran his finger on my disheveled hair, and kiss my forehead.

 

"I'm not a baby anymore," I complained. He always does this when I was small. Dad loves to run his fingers on my hair every time I went to sleep.

 

"You are still our baby boy." He whispered. "You scared me when I heard a gunshot while I'm talking to you. I feel fears I never felt before." 

"Sorry, Dad." 

"What did you do after school? If your not late to come home this thing won't happen."

 

"I went to Dara's place." I honestly replied. I don't want to lie because I know he already knew about it and just trying to catch me if I would lie to him.   "Dad she needs help. She was badly beaten, Dad, and was just drop outside the building where she lives, unconscious."

 

"I told you to stay away from the girl." Mom said as soon as she stepped inside my room. "She's bad news Jiyong, and those men who tried to kill you might be related to her."

 

"Mom, she needs help."

 

"We are living peacefully, now. I don't want to go to the lane again. Jiyong, me and your father l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter