027

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong

 

"We found where Dara's Mother was confined," Dad said when I arrived from school. It's been two days since what happened during our game. 



 

"Really dad?" I sit beside him on the couch grinning.



 

"Yes, in the DK Hospital." They put her in an isolation room and no one is allowed to get inside except the Doctor who attended her."



 

"Then how did you know she was there?"



 

"Dara gave me the picture of her mother and I asked some of our men to ask around about her."



 

"But it isn't dangerous?" What if they noticed that someone was looking for her? They might harm her."



 

"I told our men to do it as quietly as they can so that no one will know. Don't worry now that we know where she is, it would be easy to get her out there."



 

"Thanks, Dad, I'll tell Dara about this tomorrow. Oh and she fights tomorrow night. I'll go and watch it."



 

"Just be careful. I'll send some of our men to the Arina just in case." 



 

"Okay, dad, thank you. Where is mom?"



 

"She's taking a bath. Go wash up and we eat dinner after."



 

"Uncle Jaejoong home?" 



 

"Inside his room, I think."



 

"Okay, Dad. I'll just take a quick bath and I'll be down." He nodded his head and returned his attention to the television. I climb up to my room to take a quick bath. After I'm done I went to Uncle Jaejoong's room.



 

"Uncle are you there?"



 

"Yes, come in."



 

"What is it?" He asked while his focus is on the thing he is doing on top of his desk. He was assembling something. 



 

"Uncle, if Mom sees you doing your experiment inside the house you'll be covered with black and blue patches," I said seeing he was assembling something that looked like a gun.


 

"Shh!!! She won't know if you don't tell her. This is just a gun and not dangerous. I won't do something here if I know it could harm us. What do you want?" He asked, eyes not leaving on what he was doing.


 

Uncle, can I have another needle holder? Maybe a necklace or a belt."



 

"And why is that?"



 

"I just want to carry more. I feel like I need to carry more with all these things happening in fast weeks. And Dara fights tomorrow night and I'll watch just in case for my protection."



 

" Okay, I'll give you later after dinner." 


 

Thanks, Uncle. I think dinner is ready. Let's eat."  


 

"You go ahead. I'll be down in a few minutes."


 

"Okay," I stepped out of his room and I smiled to see Mom in the hallway walking to the stairs.


 

"Mom!" 


 

"Oh, your back." She smiled and waited for me and I quickly planted a kiss on her cheek.


 

"How's my baby sister?" I asked and placed my hand on her still flat tummy. 


 

"We still don't know if it is a girl or a boy."  She chuckled and resumed walking.


 

"It's a girl." I grinned. I held her hand as we descended the stairs and we went to the dining area where Dad is waiting for us. He quickly pulled the chair for her and helped her settle on her seat which earned a roll of eyes from mom. I just chuckled and settled on my seat.



 

"I missed the time when Jiyong was conceived and this time I wanted to be beside you every step of your pregnancy, Love. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter