014

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA

I run out of the school ignoring the guard who was calling me. Jiyong like me? Every day I'm sporting a bruise on my body. I'm cold, don't smile, a loner, and not friendly at all. How could he like a girl like me? Stupid Jiyong. Stupid, you are stupid.  



I shouldn't help you when someone bullied you. I should stay away from you from the very beginning. I should know the consequences before I help you that day.  I shouldn't get closer to you. 



It's all my fault that you are in danger now. It's all my fault and I hate myself for that. I should turn a blind eye to those bullies, I should stay away but something is pulling me towards. I wondered what is it. You are a nerd,  an annoying nerd but your presence gives me an unknown feeling but now they want you, but I won't let them. They already had my mother I wouldn't let another person that was close to me be taken by them.


I stopped few blocks away from school, and I was quickly grabbed and dragged toward a black van that was parked on the other side of the road. The man pushed me inside and my hair was quickly grabbed harshly and a slapper landed on my face.


I glared at the man in front of me. He is the reason why my life is miserable right now. Because of this man why my mother is in a comatose state. I hate this man so much but I couldn't do anything because the life of my mother is in his hand.


"I told you to bring that nerd outside the school?" He screamed and slapped me again. It so painful but I didn't give him the satisfaction of seeing me in pain. That what he wanted to see. 



"He has nothing to do with me. Why you are chasing him?" I asked. I badly wanted to slit the throat of this man for a long time and once I got my mother I will definitely kill him.


"Because that nerd is brainwashing you. Without him, you wouldn't think of going against me." He screamed. I laughed without humor.


"Without my mother as your leverage,  I already go against you for a long time. Be thankful that you have her or I already kill you." I bite my lips when he landed a punch on my stomach.


"Kill me?" He said between gritted teeth. He stepped out of the car as soon as it stops and harshly pulled me out and pushed me on the ground a kick me repeatedly.  I wanted to scream at him to stop but I held myself because if I did he will do the opposite. 



He finally stops after a few minutes and a black spot slowly covering my vision until darkness envelops me.


I don't know what happened after but the next time I open my eyes I was inside a white room. I looked around and I gasped to see an IV on my wrist.


"Dara, thank god you're finally awake." Chaerin cried holding my hands.


"What happened why I am here. Who brought me here?"


"Our neighbors found you few blocks from where we stay, badly beaten. I panicked when I saw you almost not breathing. I don't know what to do because I don't have money to use to send you to the hospital so I call Jiyong and asked for help. He came as soon as I called him and we brought you here. You are out for three days Dara. You have five broken ribs, and you need to undergo an operation to remove the blood that clogged your lungs. I thought I'll lose you." She sobbed.


"Where's Jiyong now?"


"He stays here for the first day until the operation is done, but he went back to school the next day and come here after school. Maybe after school, he'll come here later.


"What happened? Why you are badl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter