005

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll send all of you home." I offer as we went out of the restaurant. Mark wanted to pay but I firmly protested. This is my first time going out to eat with friends and I want to pay for it. He just shrugged his shoulder and let may pay for our food.

"Okay." Mark quickly replied grinning.

"Chaerin and I will just take a bus, but thank you so much for the treat," Dara said and tried to walk away but I quickly hold her arm.

"I insist. I'll send you and Chaerin home. Come on." I said smiling and pulled her to my car with Chaerin and Mark following us smiling.

"Drop me first because I'm near," Mark said as soon as he settled beside me.

"Okay, just tell me the way," I said and started my car and followed the way that Mark was telling me, and after twenty minutes I stopped my car in front of the stories house. It was surrounded by a metal wall. You could tell that the people living here are in the upper class by how big the houses in this area.

"Bye, guys. See you all at school tomorrow, and Jiyong thanks for the treat, and driving me home."

"No problem. See you tomorrow." I replied.

"Bye, CL, Dara." Bye Mark, see you tomorrow." Chaerin replied smiling while Dara just nodded her head. I notice that she wasn't the kind who talk a lot. She will only talk once in a while when it was really necessary, but she chose to just stay quiet and listen.

"Which way Chae?" I asked as we start to move again, she told me the way, and the place we are heading is the complete opposite of where Mark is living. They are living in the slum part of the city and usually where you can see a drug addict, and some theft usually hides.

"You're living here," I asked as I continue to follow Chaerin direction.

"Yes, because we don't have money to rent a nice place," Chaerin replied.

"I thought your mother is sick Dara. I think this place isn't good for her health, and this place is a very dangerous part of the city." I could see some men were gathering in one corner some children running around, and the area is like a damp site. Houses are small and look like it will fall when a strong wind will pass by. 

"We are fine here, and my mother is not living with us those men you see earlier have my mother, and I could only see her once a week, every Sunday.

" Stop your car in front of that building," Chaerin said, and ahead of us is a three stories old building. On the first floor, I could see a cafeteria, and some small shops and people are hanging around. 

I stopped in front of the building, I'm afraid of these two girls safety. This place is not safe for young girls like them.

"Thank you Jiyong. We couldn't invite you to our place because it was small, but thank you so much for the food and for sending us home. We save some money." Chaerin said grinning.

 

"Are you guys sure this place is safe? What if someone broke inside your place?"

"Don't worry. Dara will kick their asses. You need to co back now. It's starting to get dark. It's dangerous for you to stay here longer. As you said this place is dangerous especially for those who are new here."

"Okay, see you guys tomorrow."

 

"Thank you," Dara said and stepped out of the car. Chaerin waves her hand at me grinning and followed Dara out of the car. I watch them went into the building and waited until I couldn't see them before I drove away. 

 

I only drove ten minutes when I saw two men block my ways asking me to stop. I slowly stopped my car in front of them and they knock on my window. I rolled down my window and looked at them. They are in their early twenties and screamed danger.

"What can I help you, boss?" I asked.

"Step out of the car, nerd." One of them said. I open the door and stepped out of the car. I stood in front of them and waited for whatever they wanted.

"Give us your money, your phone." One of the guys demanded. They are not bulk and a bit short than I am.

"Why should I give it to you? It's mine. Why not find work so that you can buy your phone, and you can have your own money?" 

"Wow, this nerd has a backbone." The other guy said. The guy on my left grabs my wrist but I quickly twisted his hand and kick the guy on my left. 

"Chose your victim next time," I said and give them both a strong kick on their side before I went inside my car and drove off.

"I connect my phone on the speaker in my car and made a call.

" What can I do to our little, Prince?" 

"Uncle, I'm not little anymore," I whine. Uncle Mino is like a brother to my father together with uncle Hanbin. I grow up with them and they just moved out of our home a year ago when they both got married. Uncle Mino is now married to aunt Cherry, she is Mom's bodyguards before, and now she is pregnant for their first baby, and uncle is now an army General.

While uncle Hanbin marries aunt Hayi. He meets her in one of their operations. She was kidnapped by a syndicate who did human trafficking. Uncle Hanbin is a lawyer but he always goes with the police operation. 

"Okay, what can I do to our big prince." I groaned in annoyance but he only chuckled. "What is it?" He asked again.

"Uncle, can you help me gather information about Lee Donghae?"

"Why is that, and who is this guy?"

"I know you already know that I am going to school."

"Of course I know. I'm sure you are jumping in happiness because finally, you are out of your cell." He teased.

"I'm so happy, and I found friends, and one of them, today there are men came and then they threatened her that if she couldn't give them the money a week before the month end they said they will remove the life support of her mother, and one of them even slapped her uncle. I wanted to beat those men, but I'm afraid Mom will get mad and I'm going to homeschool again. That man is the father of Lee Donghae one of our classmates. Can you help me please, uncle? I feel pity for this girl, and she is living in a slam area of the city together with the girl that she picked up from the street, but they are both scholars in my school."

 

"Your dad knows about this?"

 

"No, I'm scared he will get mad," I whispered.

"Tell your dad. This is not a small matter Jiyong. I think your friend a syndicate is controlling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter