016

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My parents were on the side of the car as soon as it stops in the garage. Mom opens the door as soon as the door was unlocked and pulled me into her embrace.

 

"Jaxon is wounded."  I looked at Dad but his face is void with emotion. Jaxon was carried inside and Mom quickly followed them.  I nervously followed behind them, and Jaxon was brought to my mother's clinic.  I stood in the corner watching mom, and our home nurse tended his wound while Dad stood with his arm crossed over his chest with his face void with emotion.


I stood there quietly with my nerve killing me. When dad is so quiet there's no good thing happen after, and I'm sure that misfortune is going to happen to me.


This is the second time Jaxon was wounded while guarding me. He becomes my guard for three months only but he was wounded more than Bobby who's been guarding me since I was ten. Bobby never gets hurt while he is with me. 


"Jiyong follow me." I snapped out of my thought startled by my father's voice. He doesn't scream or sound angry but that calm voice says a lot. 


Mom nodded her head at me, to followed dad who was already outside of the clinic striding to his office.


I took a deep breath and followed him up the stairs inside his office and close the door behind me. He sat behind his desk with a folder in front of him. 


"Sit down." I quickly occupy the seat in front of his desk and nervously fiddle with my fingers on my lap avoiding his cold stares.


"You're disregarding our warning to avoid that girl, why?" He asked arm crossed over his chest with his eyes fixed on my face. I bite my lips and nervously glance at him. 


"Dad, I... I just want to help her. She has no one to help her. She's pitiful, dad."


"Why do you feel this way to her?" He asked again with his cold eyes boring to me.


"Umm!!! I stuttered but flinched when he slumped his fiat on the table.


"Your guard life is in danger because of her, not only your guards but yours. So don't give me that nonsense reason. Why did you disobey me and your mother? You always listen to us and now you disobeyed us and take a large amount of money with telling us. You now know how to lie."


"I like her, I like her a lot." I honestly replied with tears streaming down my face.  I'm not embarrassed to cry in front of my parents but to others is a big no.


"I like her. When I first saw her I vet her face out of mind, her voice,  her smile, it keeps appearing in my mind.  I like her is so cool. She looks cold and scary and her face is always void with emotion but deep inside she has a soft heart. When I was bullied she help me,  and when the first time I saw her smile it looks like everything around brighten. She looks like an angel. 


"And when I found out that her mother was used as leverage of those men to get money from her I pity her. And a few weeks ago she was beaten by those men and was brought to the hospital and she stays there for two weeks.


Her scholarship was cut off and she couldn't go back to school because she doesn't have money to pay the tuition fee. And the money I took I give it to those men so that they won't kill her mother because she couldn't work at the for to weeks to earn money.


"I'm so sorry, Dad for lying and for disregarding you and mom warning, but I cannot bear to see her hurt again. She almost died, Dad."

 

Hesitantly, I looked at him when he said nothing after my litany but I quickly look down when I meet his cold eyes staring at me.  My fears heighten as he continues to keep silent. I feel like suffocating because of fears and my heart added to it because it was pounding so hard inside my chest and I could feel beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

 

I took a much-needed breath when someone knocks on the door and it open without my father inviting who's the pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter