004

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm officially Dara's slave now. I think it's better to be her slave than become a target of bullies. It seems all the students in this school fear her. I wonder why?


Her built, she's tall maybe five feet and eight inches. She's fit as if she always went to the gym, and her face, she's beautiful and seems like to have a kind heart, the only problem she is cold and seem distant to everyone except to CL. 

I sigh,  at the moment I am following her like a slave to his master waiting for her command with her bag sling on my shoulder. At least  I wouldn't get any bruises or wounds doing this. I can handle being boss around I just don't want to go back to homeschool. 


She went inside to my next class and I followed, but I wondered why she is here because yesterday she didn't attend this class. Maybe she's not in the mood to attend yesterday.  

I silently settled down beside her, and placed her bag on top of her desk, and waited for our teacher. All my classmates were watching her but as soon as Dara's eyes darted at them they quickly look away.


"Good morning class." Our teacher greeted us as soon as he stepped inside the room, and we greeted him back. He first checked our attendance, and when he looked up and see Dara he clenched his jaw.


"Dara you are not part of my class.  Get out."


"I'm joining this class starting today." She calmly replied. 

"Go to your class Dara. I remembered you badly don't like section A because you don't want to be surrounded by a nerd. Now, go back to section E where you wanted, where students who love to create trouble belong.


"I don't create trouble, sir. They just don't touch me and we are good. If you badly want me out of your class I'll leave, but I'll bring him." She said pointing at me.


"And why is that? Jiyong is my student."


"He is my slave. I'm his master, so wherever I go he should be there."


"Dara, why you are bullying Jiyong? He is new here.  Can you let him have a peaceful life while studying here? If you want to join section A, I'll ask your adviser to move you here." Our teacher gives in and started his lesson.

"Takedown notes for me," Dara said throwing her notebook on my desk.


"I want to take down notes as well," I complain. 

"You are my slave, and your master asking you to take down notes for her." She coldly said and lay her head on her folded hand above her desk.

"Why the students here are mean. Can they be friendly? I didn't do anything at them." I sighed and started taking down notes for both of us.


When the bells rang she quickly bolted up, and went out of our room leaving her bag on her seats.  I took a deep breath and put her notebook back in her bag and sling it on my shoulder and went out of our room. 

"Follow." She said and walked away. I rolled my eyes and followed behind her like a lost puppy.  

"Hey, we still have class," I called out when I saw she was heading at the back exit of the school, but she just ignored me and continue walking. 

"Dara! I won't go with you. I'm going to my next class." I said and drop her bag on the ground and walked away.


"Slave come back here, now." 

"I still have a class."


"Kevin will beat you if you are not beside me, so suit yourself, go to your next class I'm sure Kevin and his friends are just around the corner watching you, and once you are alone they won't hesitate to beat you." She said and picked up her bag and continue walking to the exit.


I looked at where I am heading, and I instantly saw Kevin and his friends looking at me. This is only my second day but I'm already not attending my class.  I hope my teacher won't call my parents. Because if I continue walking towards my next class I'm sure I'm going to be beaten and bruises. 


I run following Dara at the exit and she smirked when I stepped out of the door. She was sitting on the stairs browsing on her phone. I slumped beside her annoyed. If this continues I'm sure I'm going back to homeschool again. I need to stop Kevin from bullying me, but how? 

"What are we going to do why we are here?" I asked.


"Just letting the time passed.  Your next class the teacher is not coming today because her son was brought to the hospital."


"What? Why does no one tell me? If I continue to go there Kevin surely beat me. I saw him there and his friends waiting for me in the hallway. You should tell me." She just shrugged her shoulder and keep browsing on her phone. 

"Dara!!! We both looked up when we heard someone called her name and there Donghae standing with three other men who are not students in this school I know it because they are much older than us maybe in their late thirties and forties.


Dara quickly stood up with her fist tightly close beside her. 

"What are you doing here with that nerd?" Donghae asked.


"I don't have class. I just let the time pass until it was lunch." She replied.


"And why the nerd is with you?"  Donghae asked again.


"He just tugs along because he doesn't know anyone here."


"And you let him? Why is that?" You are not the one to let anyone near you."  One of the men asked. 


"He just tug along because Kevin bullying him, and Kevin is afraid of me, that's why he sticks beside me." She replied calmly but I could see how she balled her fist, and if she keeps doing that her nails will cut her palm.


"Remember you have only one month left in your payment, if you cannot pay for the next month we will remove the machine. Instead of wasting your time sitting here, you should find the money for the next month." Another man said.


"I'll hand it to you before the month-end you don't have to remind me." She snapped between gritted teeth. I gasped and quickly grabbed her hand when she staggered backward when one of the men slapped her.


"You don't have the right to raise your voice at me. Without me you already dead for a long time." The man snarled, I guess he is the leader. These men look dangerous. What is their relation to Dara?


"Uncle, how much she owes you?" I asked hoping I could help. 

"Shut up slave," Dara said glaring at me. 

"If you have money, this woman needs to pay us five thousand dollars a month."


"That big? And where she's going to get it? She's only a student."


"Not our problem where she gets it." The man snarled. 

"I told you I can help you. Just be my woman." Donghae said grinning.

"In your dream, ." Dara snarled glaring at him. 

"Oh, you will climb my bed soon," Donghae said smirking. I feel disgusted with this guy, now I have someone I hate in this school it Lee Donghae, and I want to lay my fist on his face soon.


"One week before the end of the month give me the money, or we will pull the life support to your mother." The leader said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter