012

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happened to those hired killers that we sent to kill that nerd? Why they didn't give us any development? We already sent the payment to them."


"I didn't hear anything from them, boss. But Donghae saw the nerd in school. It's been a week since we sent those men but they didn't contact us. I think something happened to them, boss."


"Gather information about that nerd. I want to know his family background. Gather everything you can get. I think he is not just a normal student.'


"Yes, boss."


"Donghae, what is he doing? It seems like he already forgot his job. Until now he doesn't do anything to harm Gdragon. I think you are not doing your job properly.


"Bo....boss it just hard to get near Gdragon He always has bodyguards around him.


"Then go to his wife or anyone close to him. Slowly kill the people that were dear to him. You forgot how he killed your brother?  He chops his body like an animal. "


I didn't forget it, and I make sure to make him pay."


Then do it."


"I will boss, I'll make sure he will feel the pain I felt to see the chop-chop body of my brother. I will let him experience the same thing."

 

***

JIYONG

It was our PE class and always the members of the basketball team didn't join our class instead coach asks us to practice but I couldn't because my wound isn't completely healed.

 

"Coach can I not join today's practice. My Doctor doesn't allow me to do some hard exercise or to exert force. He said it will make me feel dizzy, or I might faint."


"Okay, you just sit and observe."


"Thank you, coach."  I sit down on the side and watch my team practice while my classmate is just beside the basketball court playing badminton. 


"Ji looked out." I heard Mark screamed thanks to my fast reflex I caught the ball before it hit on my face.


"What are you doing, Donghae?" Coach snarled. " That is how you pass the ball?"


"Sorry, coach. It slipped my hand."  Coach Teddy sigh, and returns to his seat. Donghae smirked at me, and I smirked in return and throw the ball back at him, and I bite my lips to hold my laughter when he didn't catch it and it hit on his stomach knocking him down.


"What the hell, Nerd? You purposely  did it don't you?" He said with accusing eyes glaring at me.


"I just throw the ball back at you. It wasn't my fault that you didn't catch it." I reason out shrugging my shoulder. 

"He rushed to me, ignoring coach screaming at him and brought his fist on my face but someone caught it. I'm expecting it was Jaxon because I'm sure he wouldn't let me have bruises or Mom will scold him but it wasn't him when I look who was my savior it was Dara. My savior, I want to kiss her right now.


"Find someone your much, Donghae. Why you always bullying Jiyong." Dara said between gritted teeth.   Donghae yanks his hand away from her hold and grabs the collar of her uniform.


"Donghae!! Our PE, teacher, and coach rushed to us. But he didn't let go of Dara.  I grabbed his hand this time and pushed him away, and protectively stood in front of Dara. 


"Donghae, stop it." Coach warned standing in front of me. Donghae throw me a deathly glare before he picked up his bag and left.


"Everyone, practice is dismissed." Coach Teddy said and left as well followed by our PE teacher.


"Dara don't do it again. What if he hit you? Jaxon can protect me. He is a kick- fellow." I joke which earns a roll of an eye from Jaxon.


"But I appreciate what you did, you are my savior, my hero." Chaerin and Mark snorted wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter