019

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

 

"What the hell is she thinking, joining the fight in the underground arena? She's a woman." I whispered and screamed, afraid my parents would hear me.



 

"Maybe that's where she got the money she used to pay for those men," Bobby whispered back over the phone.



 

"What happened. She's still inside the Arena? Asked our men if Dara is still inside?"



 

"Wait a minute." He replied and I bounced my feet on the floor in worry. Just by thinking she's up in the ring surrounded by many men who can devour her whole scared me. It's already dangerous for a woman like her to be inside that kind of place with many dangerous people inside, but joining the fight will surely bring her end very soon.



 

"Ji, you still there?"



 

"Yes, I'm listening."



 

"She's still inside and she already won two fights but she's currently in her third fight." I cursed inside and paced back and forth in my room.



 

"Jinwan said no one knows she's a woman because she is wearing a bonnet and her eyes, nose, and mouth are the only part of her face showing. And she's using an alias while she's inside, shadow is her alias. Jinwan said she's very good at fighting, and she's the number one fighter in that arena." I slumped on my bed and ran my fingers on my hair.



 

"Tell Jinwan to wait for her, and follow her until she reaches home safely."



 

"Okay."



 

"Good night Bobby."



 

"Good night, Ji." He replied and we hang up. I looked up at the white ceiling above me and my heart feels heavy thinking about all the hardship Dara went through. She's alone, with no family to aid her. She's doing everything to protect and make sure her mother stays alive in the only family she's holding on to.



 

***

 

The next morning, after I'm dressed up for school, I quickly rushed downstairs. I want to see dad and mom because last night they went to a business party together.



 

"Good morning, Dad." I greeted them as soon as I stepped inside the dining area and kissed his cheek. As usual, he is reading a newspaper while drinking his coffee, and Mom, I'm sure she is still sleeping.



 

"Morning, son." He smiled and kissed my cheek. 



 

"Daddy, thank you so much for sponsoring our team. Our coach is very happy as well as my team. Thank you, Dad."



 

"Welcome."



 

"My friends Dara, and Chaerin will apply for the scholarship you offered. I hope they'll get in. They badly need it."



 

"If they pass the exam then there's no problem. I could only help them by inviting them to take the exam. How's that?"



 

"Thank you, Dad. I'm sure they'll pass. They are both excellent students."



 

"Let's just see. Make sure they pass the application form."



 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter