024

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara

 

"I waited for their reply nervously. This is the only chance I have to ask for help from him because after this I couldn't go near them without D.O knowing. He has his men watching me always and once he finds out I ask help from Gdragon my mother will die.


 

"Okay!" My head perked up and I looked at him. I thought I wouldn't hear an answer from him anymore, that would crush all my hope under my feet, but I got the answer I am hoping for.


 

"We will help you but you follow everything I ask you to do. We need a plan for this."  I burst into tears and I kneeled in front of him. They all gasped and his wife rushed to me pulling me up and hugging me.


 

"Thank you, thank you so much. I've been trying to talk to you for a long time but someone is always watching me. I have no one to ask for help.  I'm scared to ask for help from authorities because once D.O finds out he will kill my mother." I sobbed.


 

"Okay, stop crying now. We need to plan this." I nodded my head and went back to my seat wiping my tears.



 

"Call someone to guard the door. Make sure no one can get near until we leave."  Gdragon said and I saw Jaejoong quickly make a call. I look at the guy beside him who all this time just lowers his head hiding behind his hoodie. I wanted to see his face but I'm scared to ask. They might think I have a hidden agenda if I ask.


 

"You do your daily routine like you normally did. Go to your work, and to all places you went every day. Once they let you see your mother try to gather any information that could lead to where your mother was kept, and once we find that place we will rescue your mother. I nodded my head listening to him tentatively.



 

"Do you have any phone? Their way of contacting you?" I nodded my head again and pulled my phone from my pocket. "Is it okay if we tap all your outgoing and incoming calls?" I nodded my head again. I will do everything for my mother and if trespassing my privacy can help save my mother I wouldn't mind at all.



 

"Jaejoong can you do it now?" 



 

"Yes, I just need my tools and my laptop. It is in my car in the parking lot."



 

"Okay, go do it in the car and bring her phone back hereafter." 



 

"Okay, I'll be back in about thirty minutes." He said and quickly left the room. 



 

"Dara tell us about yourself, about your mother and father?"  Mrs. Kwon asked.



 

"Oh my father died before I was born, I don't know how my mother met D.O. but my mother said he is my stepfather. He didn't treat her as his wife but as his slave. She did everything he asked because if she didn't he would beat her and me.



 

I was eight when she was shot when D.O ordered her to deliver something resulting in her coma. Since then he has forced me to work for my daily expenses. I found out when I was twelve that the thing he asked my mom to deliver is drugs."



 

When I turned twelve he kicked me out and told me to find the money for my mother's hospital bills or he will kill her. I lived in the street for a year, doing every job I could just to earn money until I stumbled into the underground arena.  



 

I started fighting there when I was fifteen, at first I was always badly beaten but at least I earn more than what I get working in a normal job like washing dishes or sweeping the street. So I train so hard to become strong. 



 

I got my first win after a year. I'm so happy even though my right arm was broken. I got money that was enough for a month but I didn't know that the owner of the underground arena is D.O as well. 



 

Another year after I became the ace fighter in that arena that's when I found out that D.O is the owner. He called me in his office and told me to ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter