026

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong



 

"The two of you stay still." Uncle Zion told us. I nodded my head because I don't have the plan to join the fight as long as it wasn't necessary and I know they can hold on to their own. I don't want Dara to know that I know how to fight except when it can't be avoided anymore.



 

Uncle Zion and his men surrounded Dara and I prepared themselves for the fight. Dara was so tense beside me and I chuckled when she jerked when I poke her shoulder earning a glare from her.



 

"You should go with the others. Is not safe for you here. These men are after me and not you."



 

"I know, and it's all my fault. If I only stay away from you all these dangers won't come your way. They are after you because you are helping me. I'm sure Kyungso is behind this."



 

"My life is already full of danger before I meet you, so stop blaming yourself.  I'm already used to it. Now calm down. You can't fight properly if you are this tense. Relax and be alert with your surroundings and listen to every sound you hear." I whispered and closed my eyes, arms crossed over my chest.



 

I heard the fight start, and I quickly opened my eyes and watched. Dara who was a few feet away from me now standing beside me still tense. 



 

One of Dad's men was down unconscious. These people are skilled. Only two of them are down. 



 

"Prepare yourself. They can't stop them from coming to us." I told Dara, who quickly changed her stance. 



 

"Jiyong!!! Uncle Zion warned when one of the men passed by them. My eyes widened when Dara suddenly stood in front of me blocking the man, but he was too big for her.



 

I grabbed her wrist pulling her behind me to avoid the man's punch. I let go of her and grabbed the man's right arm pulling him to me and hit my index and middle finger on his throat. His eyes widened for a few seconds then hiccuped his last breath. I pushed him away and he fell to the ground lifeless. 



 

Dara looked at me with a wide eye, then the dead man on the ground. The men who saw what I did stopped fighting and took a step back.



 

" Don't let them get away." I said. They saw what I did and I don't want them to report it to their boss whoever it is.



 

Only eight of them left and uncle Zion and his men seven. I dialed Bobby's phone who was just outside with Jinwan just in case we couldn't stop all of them.



 

"Yes."



 

"If someone stepped out of this Gymnasium, catch him."



 

"Okay." He quickly replied and I ended the call.



 

The eight men kept taking steps back and uncle Zion and his men followed.  Dara grabbed my hand looking at me with fearful eyes. 



 

"Who...who are you?" She stuttered.



 

"It's not the right time to talk about who I am. We have a man to catch. Stay here." I told her and joined uncle Zion and his men.



 

I ran to the man on my left catching him off-guard throwing him a flying kick sending him a few feet away. He stood up but I quickly followed it with a roundhouse kick on his chest knocking him down.



 

"Stopped or I'll kill her." I look back and I saw the referee earlier holding Dara with a dagger on her neck. 



 

"Catch them, uncle I'll handle this." I told uncle Zion.



 

"I will kill her if you won't stop." He warned. 



 

"Kill her then." I said pulling a needle from my bracelet then throwing it at him hitting him in between his eyes. 



 

Dara's eyes widened but she was quick to elbow him. She moved away from him rushing to my side. 



 

Uncle Zion and his men knocked all the men unconscious and they started tying them up.



 

"You go now. I'll handle it here. I call Mino and Hanbin to handle this."



 

"Okay, Uncle. Thank you." He nodded his head and returned to his men.



 

"Let's go." I told Dara who was still nervously glancing at me once in a while and looked at the two dead bodies on the ground. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter