023

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA

After my shift ended at the cake shop I went to my next part-time. Even though my leg still hurt every time I move it,  I couldn't call for absence because this is my first day while the cake shop lacked staff that's why I forced myself to go to work. 


The bar I'm going to work pays high that's why I grab it even though I know it was a dangerous place. I know this club is illegal and many illegal things happening inside but I need the money.


I wore the uniform they provided to all the servers consisting of a white long sleeve blouse, a black pencil skirt that only reach mid-thigh with a red bow tie, and black ankle boots. I put on make-up and lipstick because they required it. 

After I'm done I went out and my boss quickly approach me and told me which table I should serve.  I was assigned to serve five tables, tables 1, 2,3,4, and 5. 

I watched the people around and I could see drugs were passed here and there, and the dance floor and in the dark corner I cringed in disgust looking at those places. Men and women are shameless, they are making out and there are some having . 


For an hour my work went smoothly until three two men occupied the table that was assigned to me.


They both look young maybe older a year or two than me, and I saw five other men with them which occupy the table next to them that was assigned for me as well. 


I quickly went to them and ask for their order.  The man who I'm guessing their leader looks at me longer than necessary and then lets out an evil grin.  He grabbed my hand while I was writing their order but I quickly pulled it from his hold taking two-step away from him. 


"Can you join us at our table?" He asked, smirking.


"I'm sorry sir, but my work here is just to serve a drink." I quickly decline. "If that's all you want I go and prepare your drink," I said and walked away. 

"Dara, If the customer asked you to join their table you shouldn't decline. It's mean more money." One of the servers said.


"My salary is enough. Thank you." She sneered at me, and give me a mocking look but I ignored her.


I brought their order to their table after a few minutes avoiding the eyes of the man earlier.  "Join us, Dara. I'll give you a big tip." He said.


"I'm sorry, sir but I'm just a server.  If you want someone to accompany you to your table you can ask the boss for someone. If you'll excuse me."


I let out a sigh of relief when he called my boss then they talk for a few minutes and I saw him give her money and after that, they left and went to the stairs which led to the next floor. I know that the second floor has private rooms for those who wanted some privacy and I'm glad they left my assigned table.  


I continue my work without any trouble but for about thirty minutes my boss called me and asked me to bring a drink to room 5. I quickly followed her without arguing. I carried the tray she give me with a bottle of wine and two glasses. 


I went up the stairs and search for room 5. They are some people in some door maybe they are guarding it or some important people inside.  


I knocked at the door when I found it and push the door open when someone ask me to come in.  I saw a man sitting on the edge of the bed his back facing me. 


"Sir, your order." I said and placed the drink on top of the round table in the corner of the room.  I gasped when arms were wrapped around me and I have quickly turned around and my eyes widen to see the man earlier.


I stepped back but he pulled me back and tried to kiss me but I quickly smacked him that caught him off guard. He let go of me with an evil smile on his lips. 


"Fisty, I like it." He grinned. My heart pounded in my chest.  He grabbed my wrist but I quickly grabbed it and twisted and kicked him. He fell on the floor but quickly stood up now looking furious.


"I tried to be gentle to you but I think you don't like it. I gasped when he suddenly rushed to me, I quickly move away but he caught the collar of my blouse ripping it open.  I elbow him and throw a punch on his face he staggered backward and I followed it with a kick on his chest and he fell on the floor unconscious.


I rushed to the door but it flew open before I could reach it. And three men stepped inside.


"Hold that ." One of them said.  The three of them rushed to me but I quickly kicked the one on my right and elbow the one on my left but I was hit by a punch of the one in front of me. I staggered backward but I quickly regain my balance. I grabbed the bottle of wine and hit one of them on the head. The bottle shattered and stab the other with the broken bottle I'm holding. They were shocked for a few seconds and I grabbed that chance and run out of the room. 

I heard their footsteps following me but I rushed down the stairs ignoring my boss calling me. When I saw the other stairs I rushed to it and climbed up. I was surprised when I reach upstairs. It was another floor with rows of rooms. When I saw the men following me catching behind me I quickly pushed the door in front of me and rushed inside but I was surprised for a second to see who the people inside were. Gdragon, but I swallowed my fears to him and dived under the table hoping they will help me.


My heart pounded when the door open again  I peek under the table and I saw the men that were following me standing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter