028

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

 

After Dara found out that I am Gdragon's son, she seemed awkward around me and she couldn't look in my eyes but when she thought I was not looking she would stare at me. I just smile without commenting about it. I don't want her to feel as awkward as she was right now.


 

After class, she hurriedly left. I didn't stop her because I know she was going to prepare for her fight. I forgot to tell her about her mother. Dad already found where she is being kept.


 

Chaerin ran after her, while. Mark stayed beside me as we walked to the gate. I saw Donghae not far away from us with his friends with a smirk on his lips but I just ignored him. After what they did to Bobby they never bullied me again. They always stay away from me when they see me.


 

"See you on Monday," I told Mark as he stopped beside his car.



 

"Okay, see you." He said and went inside his car while I continued to walk to the gate.  Bobby was already outside when I stepped out and I quickly went inside the car.


 

"Let's eat first before we go to the Area. What time Dara's fight again?" 


 

"Around ten in the evening. There are only two fights tonight?"


 

Did you ask Jinwan to scout the area around the Arena?" 


 

"Yes, he said that it seemed the place felt different. It seems quiet. He said he had a bad feeling about it. Do you really need to go? I'm worried about what Jinwan feels about the place."



 

"I promised Dara that I would come. She already knows who I am."


 

"Ji, why did you tell her? It's dangerous you know?"


 

"She already has a feeling about who I am. I just confirmed it to her."


 

"Did your parents know about this?"


 

"No, but I will tell them later. Informed our men to be prepared later. Do you have a stock of needles with you?"


 

"Yes, Uncle Jaejoong gave me this belt." He raised his shirt showing his belt the same as mine.


 

"Good. Did you inform Dad what Jinwan felt about the place?" 


 

"I didn't.  I want to ask you first."


 

"Okay, inform him later when you feel the same when we arrive there." He stopped in front of my favorite seafood restaurant and I quickly saw Jinwan not far away from where we parked leaning on his car together with some of our men. 

 

He came to us and followed us inside, and five of our men followed after a few minutes after we settled in our seats, and the remaining five followed after another few minutes. 


 

They occupied the table not far away from us and we all ordered our food.


 

"What did you find?" I asked Jinwan after our waitress after taking our order.


 

"I just left the place as it was heavily guarded compared to the previous nights.  Four men are guarding the entrance and four at the exit. There are fewer cars around and the place is so quiet.  I have a bad feeling about this Ji. Can you not go tonight?"


 

"That's what I told him but he said he promised Dara that he would be there to support her," Bobby said.  We turn quiet when our server comes to bring our food. We waited until she left before we continued our conversation.


 

"She was scared of Roca. She said she couldn't defeat him. She said Kyungso warned her that if she lost he was going to kill her mother, and she was sure that she was going to end up dead as well. I couldn't let it happen."


 

"What a heartless deck. Why was he doing it to her?  I'm sure the money she got from her is just a penny of what he has. Why he is torturing them? I'm sure there's a big reason behind it and no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter