017

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

I woke up extra early today because I'm so excited to do things I wanted to do to help Dara. Dad gives me a go signal and even gives me twenty men under my command and most of all Bobby is back as my head guard and Jaxon is out.

 

I went inside the bathroom and took a bath and after that wear my nerdy outfit and thick spectacles. Not forgetting my bracelet that was loaded with hundreds of needles to slipped it in my wrist as well as my fake braces. 

 

I checked my appearance to my pull body mirror but cringed at how I looked like but shrugged it off few seconds after and slung my backpack on my shoulder before I went downstairs to the dining area.

 

"Morning, Dad." I greeted seeing him already in the dining area drinking his coffee with a newspaper covering his face. I went beside him and planted a kiss on his cheek. He chuckled and softly patted my back. 

 

"You wake up early today huh!" He said not leaving his eyes from the newspaper that he was reading.

 

"Yes." I shortly replied and settled on my seat beside him. One of the helpers quickly placed a plate with food in it in front of me. "Thank you, aunty," I murmured smiling. I'm sure mom is still sleeping at the moment that's why she wasn't with my father.

 

"Jiyong,  be extra careful whatever you are planning to do, and called me as soon as you need my help or your uncle Jaejoong."

 

"Okay, dad, and thank you so much for permitting me to help her. She has no one to help her, and the only relatives she has are her mother who was told captives by those men as leverage so that they can get whatever they wanted from her."

 

"I'm just wondering why those men were so adamant to let her mother go. How much money they could get to a young girl like her? And you said her mother is in the hospital in a comatose state, I'm sure the money she gives them is just enough to pay for the bills what they could gain for doing this to her?"

 

"I wondered about it, dad. Maybe there is more of what I know why they are doing this to her and I will found out about it soon."

 

"Just be careful. You know what will happen to your mother if something happens to you. You are the most precious the most important in our life. We value you more than our life, son. So, please be careful." I stood up and went behind his seat and wrapped my arms around his neck leaning my head on his shoulder.

 

"You and mom are the most precious gems of my life as well. The best parents I could ever have, and when I am reborn again I won't want other parents but it is always you and mom. I love you, daddy. I'm so happy that you were my parents and not someone else."  He smiled and patted my head.

 

"Me and your Mom, we don't want you to grow up. We wanted you to stay as a kid who always depended on us. Who always want our protection but we couldn't do that. Sooner or later you'll want to stand on your own, you'll find love and build your own family, but don't forget that with every step you take we will just be behind you to support and guide whatever it is. We will always be here for you."

 

"I know, dad," I whispered. 

 

"What is happening here?" I quickly straighten up and wrapped my arms to my mother and planted a kiss on her cheek.

 

"Morning, mom."  She smiled and kissed my cheek as well before he went to dad and smack a kiss on his lips.

 

"Morning, Love. Your son is just being cuddly and sweet early in the morning." I pouted and return to my seat. Mom smiled and settled on the seat in front of me. 

 

"Be careful baby boy. Mom will die if something happens to you."

 

"Mom, don't say that word. Nothing will happen to me, and you'll grow old and dad taking care of your grandchildren. Ouch!Mom! That's hurt." I whined when she smack my head.

 

"You're too young to think about having children." She hissed glaring at me.

 

"I'm not telling now. What I mean is no one will die. You and dad will die with old age and nothing else and I'm there to take care of both of you." She sighed. 

 

"You grow up so fast. I remember when you almost die while you are still in my tummy. I'm so scared that time." I stood up from my seat again and this time went behind her seat and wrapped my arms around her neck when I saw her eyes brimmed with tears.  I know the whole story of my parents from the day they were forced to sign a marriage contract until the day I was born. Everything that happened and I know the hardship they went through from the hand of the mafia, how I almost died as well as my mother when she was kidnapped. That's why I understand why they are so adamant to let me stepped out for the safety of our home.

 

"I'm safe mom, and nothing will happen to me," I whispered leaning my head on her shoulder.

 

"See, I told you, he is being sweet and cuddly this early morning." Dad teased. But winced when mom whacks his head. "I'm just trying to lighten the mood, Love. Still violent." He murmured.  I smiled when he caught Mom's hand when she tried to smack her again and I removed my arms away from her when Dad pulled her on his lap to stop her from hitting him again.

 

I went back to my best and resumed eating smiling while pecking at them while in a while as dad hug mom and softly rubbed her back and planted a kiss on the crown of her head once in a wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter