001

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG

Today is my first day of school. I'm so excited, which cause me to not sleep properly last night. I'm going to a coed school. It wasn't private but almost the student going there are in the upper class. I took an entrance exam online a month ago and I pass. I search for different schools on the internet after Mom give me a go signal and  YG university got my attention. 

The school doesn't have a uniform, and I'm glad about it so that it would be easy for me to act nerd. I already bought clothes for that disguise and Mom grimaced in disgust when she sees it.  I just chuckled at her reaction. I also bought braces and thick spectacles to complete my nerd look. 

I went out of my room carrying my backpack, excited of what my mother's reaction of my attire as well as Dad.


"Good morning." I cheerfully greeted, and went to my mother and planted a kiss on her cheek, before I went to my father and kiss his cheek as well  The dining area turn quiet, with all their eyes were focused on me. I snickered and settled on my seat ignoring their stares. I fill my plate with food and start eating.


"You are overdoing it, son." Dad broke the silence grimacing while looking at me. 

"Jiyong, baby. I think you need to change. Look at yourself,  what are you wearing?"


"Mom, this is cool. I'm a cool nerd."


"Cool nerd? You're disgusting." Uncle Jaejoong commented. "What with the high waisted checkered shorts, the knee-length stripe socks, and a striped t-shirt? You are making yourself a target of bullying. Go back and change."


"No, I don't want. I like this."  

"Babe tell your son to change. He is ruining your image." Mom said to Dad who just shrugs his shoulder. 

"Let him be. It was cute anyway. He looks three years old again, and besides, he is Jiyong Park and not Jiyong Kwon. My image is intact. He said and chuckled when I glare at him.


"You're impossible.  You just let your son be a laughing stock on his first day of school? Jiyong goes back and changed baby."

"Mom, you wanted me to act nerd. So here I am. If I change I wear my usual clothes." I threaten.


"If someone asks me if you are my son, I'll deny you." She scoffed.


"Fine with me. Ouch, Mom." I whined rubbing my ear that she pinched. "I'm just joking." I wrap my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder grinning at her. She sighs and kissed the tip of my nose. 

"if I see any bruises or scratches on you when you back home. You'll go back to home school. Got it?"


"What if I fall, and scrape my knees?"


"You are not clumsy."


"What if I bump into something?"


"You go out this house without any scratch or bruises, you come back the same. If I saw any you're going back home school."


"Mom, it can't be avoided sometimes," I whined.


"No one is allowed to hurt you. Even your dad, and I never lay a hand on you."

"Never? You just did." She glares at me, but I quickly kiss her cheek. "You also did many times when you taught me self-defense."

"It's unintentional. You just slow." She chuckled when I straighten on my seat sulking. 

"Fine, you win you brat. Don't complain if anything happens to you at school, okay? And make sure you don't have wounds, bruises I let it pass but when I see blood, you'll back homeschool."


"Thank you, mom. I'm not doing this because I'm a brat. You know I'm not. I just want to be normal. I'm not mad that you keep me in our home, I understand, I just want to experience how to be a normal teenager. And I can protect myself You know it yourself." I softly said. She sigh.


"Sorry, Mommy just forget you already grow up." She whispered and kiss my forehead. I smile and wrap my arms around her waist.


"Love you, Mom."


"How about me?" Dad said raising his eyebrow at me. I let go of Mom and went to Dad and climb on his back and kiss his cheek. He chuckled and stood up carrying me on his back. I love my mom and dad so much.

"Take care of yourself, okay?  Since you want to experience a normal teenager I won't send a bodyguard with you. Always wear your bracelet just in case." He said as he walks to the front door with me on his back while Mom was following us carrying my bag.


"I'm wearing it," I said and show him my both wrist where my bracelet that was loaded of needles always. 

"Go back to school after class. If something came up and you can't go back home on time call so that we won't worry."


"Okay, Dad."


"Avoid trouble in school, as long as you can avoid it do it." I nodded my head. He set me on my own two feet in front of my car and patted my head. 

"If someone hurt you, Daddy won't just watch. I'll come to myself at your school."


"Please, don't." I pouted. He chuckled and pulled me in his embrace. I always feel safe every time Dad hugs me. 

"Everything you need is all inside your bag?" Mom asked. I nodded my head. 

"I already check it three times last night."


"Be careful, okay?"


"Okay, Mom."

"Go, before you're going to be late on your first day of school," Dad said.


"Bye, Mom, Dad," I said and kiss their both cheeks.

"Bye, son. Be careful."  I nodded my head and went inside my car. The car I choose to use is the old model SUV. Actually, this is not my car, this is the car the cook used to buy groceries, but I don't want to stand up.  I have three cars on my own. A  Lamborghini, from Mom as a gift, Bugatti from Dad, and a Ferrari from Uncle Jaejoong which he personalized into a race car. 

I was showered with material things even though I didn't ask for it, and I'm showered with love as well. 

I arrived in the parking lot of the school after thirty minutes, and I'm so thankful that I find a vacant lot as soon as I arrived. I parked my car, and outside there are already students ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter