031

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


JIYONG

The following morning, a smile was plastered on my lips as I stepped out of my room. Last night, after the kiss we shared, I stayed with Dara until she fell asleep before I went back to my room.  

I know that she's worried about her mother's safety even though she doesn't voice it out often, but I could feel and see it on her face and I'm hoping uncle Jaejoong got some information about where her mother is right now. 

"Good morning." I kissed my mom's as well as my father's cheek before I settled beside my mother  "Good morning uncle.  You're back. Any news?"

"Let's talk later together with Dara.  Is she awake? Her friend came earlier with Bobby." Mom said and kissed my cheek. 

"I'll check on her." I rushed back upstairs smiling and then softly knocked at her door.

"Dara, are you awake?" 

"Yes, come in." I pushed the door open and I found her sitting on the edge of her bed. 

"Good morning." I smiled and sat beside her. She pursed her lips holding her smile while looking at my face.

"I still couldn't believe that you are the nerd Jiyong," she murmured and poke my cheek and I chuckled.

"I know you can't deny my handsomeness once you see my real face." I with a punch on my shoulder.

"I still prepare the nerd Jiyong because he is always cute with his cute nerdy outfit." She scoffed. I smiled and stole a kiss on her cheek.

Do you mean you love the nerd Jiyong more than the Jiyong in front of you? Wait, I'll  put on my nerdy outfit then." I stood up but she pulled me back beside her. I chuckled and planted my lips on her cheek.

"You're getting used to kissing me without permission." She said and poke my nose. I like this soft-spoken Dara. I thought and drew her closer to me. 

"You can also kiss me whenever you want without my permission.  I don't mind." I grinned which earned a pinch on my side. 

Come on, let's go downstairs. Mom and Dad wanted to talk about your mother and Chaerin are already here."

"Umm!! Can I borrow clothes to change?"  

" Oh, I forgot about that. Wait here. I'll ask mom. I'm sure she has some extra clothes. " I ran back downstairs again and went to my mother.

"Mom, do you have any extra clothes? Dara doesn't have clothes to change."

"Come follow me." She stood up and I quickly looped her hand with mine which earned a kiss on my cheek. Mom is now three months pregnant with my baby sister. Even though we haven't known the gender yet, I have a feeling that it's a baby sister.

"Did Uncle Jaejoong find the whereabouts of Dara's mother?" I asked as we stepped inside my parents room.

"Let's talk about it later." She went to her closet and took out two dresses, three shirts, two skirts, and four pairs of shorts. 

"Mom!" I blushed when she took two sets of bras and underwear that were still inside the pocket.

"You're overreacting. Now bring it to your girlfriend." She grinned and poke my cheek. " My baby boy is already grown up, already has a girlfriend, and knows how to kiss a woman."

"Mom!" I shrieked. "Are you spying on me?" 

"No, I accidentally witnessed it." She quickly denied it but I'm sure it wasn't just an accident. I scoffed at her but she only gave me a teasing smile.

"Come, you can't go downstairs alone. Dad will get angry. 

"You and your Dad." She rolled her eyes and helped me carry the clothes and we went back to Dara.

"Good morning Mrs. Kwon."

"Good morning, dear. Here these are all for you."

"It's too much. One is enough. I'll take some clothes from my apartment later."

"I think that won't happen. In your apartment, some men are lurking around. Luckily, Bobby was able to get your friend out there before those men came to your apartment. And besides, I'm pregnant. These clothes won't fit me anymore. 

"You're pregnant?" I smiled at her surprised face.

"Yes, I'm going to have a baby sister soon." I grinned.

"We still don't know the gender, stop assuming. Go and wash up dear. We will wait for you here. Let's go downstairs together."

"Okay, I'll be fast. Thank you so much." Mom smiled and just nodded at Dara. 

"You sit, Mom." 

"Stop treating me like a fragile glass. You and your father are irritating. My belly is still small and I'm still capable of doing things. I can even beat your .

"Don't say bad words, Mom. My baby sister will hear you. Ouch, Mom. Why did you smack me?" 

"Because you're annoying." She scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. I grinned and kissed her cheek. 

"I just want to take care of you and my baby sister. I know what happened during your pregnancy to me, and Dad, and I don't want you to experience it again. She smiled, planted a kiss on my forehead, and pulled me in her arms.

"That's why I love my baby boy so much. You are the reason I am still alive until now. You were mommy's hero back then. You and your dad." I smiled and leaned my head on her shoulder.

We looked up when the door of the bathroom opened and Dara stepped out wearing black jeans shorts and a white t-shirt. 

"Wow! I think we have the same size, dear. Come here." Dara hesitantly came to us and she stood in front of my mother.  Mom smiled and pulled her to sit beside her. 

"Baby can you get the hair dryer."

"Mom! Stop calling me baby," I whined but stood up and took the hair dryer from the drawer and handed it to her.

"I can do it myself, Ma'am." Dara shy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter