021

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

 

Dara didn't take a break after her fight with Kain, instead, she signals to Spike to come up to the ring. The people around are cheering including Jinhwan and Bobby but here I am very scared for her safety. I don't feel fear when I witness a fight but for the first time feel it.



 

Spike climbed up the ring and Dara looked like a child beside him. I feel less tense when Spike offers a hand for a hand but it doesn't last long because as soon as Dara touches his hand he scoops her up and throws her like a bag of cotton.  She hit the post hard, I know it hurt her because she didn't stand for a few seconds.



 

"ing cheater," I growled not only me but the rest of the people around. I stood up but Bobby quickly pulled me back on my seat, shaking his head. I balled my fist and settled back on my seat when I saw Dara now standing up. At least the didn't attack her while she's on the floor.



 

She limp and I know she was badly hurt because of what that spike did. I stood up again when Roca climbed up the ring even though the fight wasn't finished yet.



 

"What the hell is this," Bobby screamed this time and the others followed. Roca took the microphone and faced everyone. 



 

"You saw what happened. Spike cheated. I won't fight an injured opponent, it's unfair. I want a fair fight with the shadow but I think it won't happen tonight. Shadow I want to challenge you. I want you to fight only me and no other challenger. I wanted to fight with your full strength. I want a fair fight. Just tell this Mister when do you want the fight and I came but tonight. I want to challenge spike."



 

I let out a sigh of relief. At least this Roca is a fair fighter. Dara then whispered something to the ring announcer and went down the ring. 



 

"Let's go," I whispered to Bobby standing up from my seat, and hurriedly went to the elevator.



 

The two men earlier greeted us as soon as we stepped out of the elevator.



 

"We are sorry for what happened tonight, sir. We hope that you'll come back again."



 

"We're coming back during the fight between Roca and Shadow. We are just disappointed in that Spike guy. You shouldn't let him fight here again. He ruined the night." Bobby said.



 

"Don't worry, sir. He'll get what he deserves later."  Bobby nodded and bid goodbye to them and we quickly went out of the building and went to our car.



 

"Let's wait, Dara, it's dangerous for her. I think her left leg was injured because she was limping when waking earlier.



 

"We should teach a lesson to that Spike guy," Jinwan muttered as we got inside the car.


 

"Where is she going to exit?" I asked Jinwan because he's the one who was here before.


 

"At the back. There's an exit there for all fighters."


 

"Okay, let's go there and wait for her." Bobby quickly started the car and followed Jinhwan's instructions and we stopped a few meters away from the exit. There are few cars parked here and it was darker than the entrance.


 

I watch at the exit door leaning my back on my seat. Two men are guarding at the door the same as at the entrance but they are just leisurely sitting while talking.  It's already ten-thirty in the evening, one and a half hours before my curfew.


 

I straightened up when I saw the movement not far away from where our car was parked. I saw two men sneaking towards the exit door. They are both wearing black clothes with their faces covered with black cloth. I looked at Bobby and Jinhwan and their eyes were on them as well.


 

We waited for what they were planning to do and a few minutes later they rushed to the guards and quickly knocked them. They quickly pulled them away and hid their bodies.


 

A few minutes later they came back wearing the previous guard's clothes and replaced them.


 

"Be alert they might be after Dara," I whispered, not leaving my eyes at the exit door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter