008

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm dead. Why he's here? Why now when I beat my classmate? I looked at Bobby and the same with me he looks so nervous as well.

I looked back at Kevin and his friends, but they are already gone where I left them. I took small steps towards uncle Jaejoong hoping before I reached him he already cool down.

"Walking like a toddler wouldn't help you get away from what you did, Jiyong." He said still glaring at me, but I ignored him and keep taking small steps. When I was small this always work. Every time I did this uncle knows that I'm scared, and he doesn't want that I m scared, and eventually let out a sigh and smiled at me then scooped me up in his arms and shower my face with kisses.

I screamed in fright when he suddenly runs towards me. I quickly grabbed Bobby and hid behind him. My chest is pounding, but I winced when he pinched my right ears and pulled me towards his car holding my ear.

"Uncle... ouch that hurt," I whined and tried to pull his hand away from my ear but he glares at me.

"Get inside." He said letting go of my ear. I bite my lips and went inside his car. I fiddled with my fingers when he walked to the driver's side and slammed the door close.

"This is what you learn in your school beating your classmate? I'll tell you, mother."

"Uncle, please don't tell, Mom. That guy is a bully. He wanted to beat me. He already tried to beat me many times luckily my friends always stopped him. I just want to warn him what will happen to him if he continues."

"No, I tell your, Mom."

"Uncle," I whined.

"Then introduce me to Dara, and I won't tell your mom what you did."

"What? Why you want me to introduce you to Dara?"

"Because you have a crush on her."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you are.  Now introduce me and I zip my mouth. 

"She already went home." 

"Are you sure? Do you know why I suddenly came here? It's because of her. I want to see the apple of your eyes. Now introduce me."

"You didn't hear what I said. She already went home."

"And you forget that I know when you are lying?" Now hurry and find her inside and I'll wait for you here.

"Uncle!!!! Why you want to know here anyway." I whined in annoyance."

"Okay, let's go home. I'll just tell your mom that you beat your classmate." 

"Don't you know it's dangerous for me if someone knows that you are my uncle they might connect the dot and find out that I am Gdragon's son?"  He blinks his eyes and I know that I got him. I grinned inside.

"I tell Mom that you came to my school."

"Yah!" I grinned this time.

"Let's go home. You don't want mom to get mad if she found out that I came home late because you right?"

"I get back to you soon." He huffed and started his car. 

"Uncle looked outside at your right," I said smiling. Dara is walking at the side of the road with Chaerin beside her. "See the girl with auburn hair that's Dara." He slows down a bit when we passed by them, and glanced at me.

"No wonder you have a crush on her. She's a beauty."

"I don't have a crush o her."

"Yes, you are. Stop lying." He said and picked up his speed. When we arrived home Mom is already outside the door with her arm crossed over her chest. I stay inside the car and waited for my uncle to go out first.

"Hello, sissy? Why you are here outside?"

"I'm waiting for Jiyong. That boy is already late but he didn't inform us that he will be home late."

"Ah, Jiyong come out here now. Why you are still there?" Uncle called out and I quickly stepped out of the car. "Sorry sissy, I picked him up. I just brought him to the factory to show him my new creation."

"You went to school?" Mom snarled and I winced when she smacked him on his head. "Do you know how dangerous is it? Someone might recognize you and they will know who is Jiyong is." Mom scolded him.

"Sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter