029

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong

 

I climbed up the ring, ignoring Bobby calling me, and stood in front of Dara, blocking Roca from coming closer to her. I heard the protest of the crowd around us, but I ignored it.


 

"Who are you?" Roca asked, but I ignored him and faced the crowd. 


 

"I challenge Roca, and if I win, I want Shadow to step out of the ring safely with me. I won't take the money. I only want her." Dara now stood beside me, head hanging down, but I could see the slight shaking of her hand. She was scared, and I only wanted to wrap her in my arms.


 

"And who do you think you are to make a demand in my arena? I'm the one who makes a demand here. But since I want to see you fight, fine if Roca accepts your challenge." The man said. He stood at the side of the railing. I couldn't see his face because of the shadow covering it.


 

"Roca, do you accept his challenge?"


 

"Yes, I don't want to fight a woman anyway," Roca replied, and I felt so relieved hearing it. I motion Bobby to come forward to take Dara with him.


 

"Go with him. You are safe beside him." I whispered to her.


 

"Be careful, and thank you so much, Ji. You must win because if you die here. I won't forgive myself." I smiled behind my mask and whispered in her ear.


 

"I love you. Now go, and I want a reply after my fight." She was stunned for a few seconds but nodded her head smiling before she went down the ring. Bobby quickly pulled her beside him, and Jinwan stood beside them. They didn't return to their seats and just stood beside the ring.


 

"Okay,  now for the rules. No one can get out of the ring until one of you dies." The same man said. Roca looked up at the man, and I saw him ball his fist. 


 

I frowned when he offered his hand for a handshake.  Hesitantly shook it, but he quickly pulled me for a hug. I tried to pull away from him, but he tightened his hold on me.


 

"Listen,  I want to kill that man. I have fifteen men around, and if you cooperate with me, I might help you and shadow out of here. He is planning to kill her." He said and pulled away from me completely.  


 

He stood a meter away from me, grinning this time. I secretly gave him a thumbs up to tell him that I agreed even though I didn't know if I could trust him and how he planned to do this, but he seemed prepared. His grin widened, seeing my agreement. 


 

"Okay, start the fight."


 

Roca was the first to attack, but I quickly blocked his punches and kicks. 


 

"Throw me up." He whispered when we tangled with each other before we broke apart.  He moved at the edge of the ring before he ran to me, I prepared myself, and as soon as he was near me, he jumped, and I jumped with him and pushed him up as strong as I could. 


 

The crowd gasped around us, and I quickly jumped off the ring when I saw that he had safely climbed up to the second floor.  The commotion soon broke on the second floor. 


 

"Let's go," I told Bobby and Jinwan, grabbing Dara's hand and running towards the only exit we knew, the elevator. 

 

"Don't let anyone leave." A voice boomed around the arena. Men rushed inside, but the commotion continued upstairs.  


 

"What is happening?" Bobby asked.


 

"Roca, he wanted the man on the second floor," I replied, holding Dara beside me. 



 

"We cannot go out. There's an exit door over there, but now men are guarding it and the elevator. "My mother, I'm sure he's going to hurt her." She whispered, and I could see the fears and worries in her eyes.



 

"Dad, he Knows where your mother and they are going to rescue her. I'm sure they're on it right now." I whispered to her. We are just lucky that the men are not using guns. I'm sure they don't want to alert the authorities.



 

"Really?"



 

"Now, calm down and focus.


 

"Get Shadow and the guy who challenged Roca." A different voice said.



 

"Do you know who that was?" I asked Dara. People are running around, and men are coming to us, but Bobby and Jinwan are doing great at stopping them.



 

"That Kyungsoo."


 

"Follow me." A man beside us said. "I'm with Roca. "We have an exit way here." He said and moved away from us. I nodded at Bobby, and we followed the man, but men blocked our way. Bobby quickly knocked them down.  He walked ahead of Dara and me while Jinwan was behind us.  



 

"Shadow, you know what will happen if you leave this Arina with the guy. Bring him to me, and I'll forget what happened here." Dara tense beside me.



 

"Dad is going to rescue your mother. Ignore him."  She bit her lips and nodded, but I could still see fear in his eyes. 


 

"Faster!" The man called out. Bobby pulled needles from his belt and pierced them to every man who tried to block our way, and Jinwan took care of the men behind us. I throw a needle at a man ready to throw a dagger at us, and It hits his wrist, causing him to drop his dagger.


 

"Hurry!!!


 

"Don't let them escape." The voice echoed again.  Ten men are ahead of us with a bleeding Roca with them. We followed behind them as they went inside a room. Jinwan quickly closed the door and locked it. He pulled a cabinet and a table to block the door with the help of one of Roca's men.  They open another door, and we descend a few sets of stairs.

 

"Jinwan, are you alright?" I asked when I saw blood on his arms.

 

"Yes, I'm fine. Only a small cut on my arms." He replied as we ran into the dark tunnel with only one flashlight lighting our way. I held Dara's hand tightly as we followed the men in front of us. She was so quiet beside me and just ran, matching my speed.


 

"Are you okay?" I whispered as we ran, following the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter