022

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

Jiyong

Around eight in the morning, I received a call from one of the men I asked to watch Dara while she's in the hospital.  He told me that she was outside her room now questioning the nurse I hired for her.


She asked the nurse who brought her there but the nurse told her she doesn't know because she didn't see who brought her there, and told her that her bills are already paid. She didn't ask more questions after that and left.

 

He said that she was still limping walking but the nurse assured him that she is fine now. She doesn't have any fractures, just a sprain on her left leg and she will get better in two days. I'm relieved to hear that.


I went back to sleep after smiling thinking Dara is wrecking her head to guess who helped her last night.


I was awakened when I felt someone kissing my cheeks.  I smiled and quickly wrapped my arms around the person's neck which I know my Mom pulled her down on me. 


She chuckled and pepper kisses my cheek. "Wake up, it's already lunchtime. Your father is waiting for us."


I opened my eyes letting go of her and sat up rubbing my eyes. My mom planted a kiss on the crown of my head, then stood up.


"Go wash up, and come to the dining area. The food is ready."


"Okay, Mom." She kissed my forehead before she went out of the door.  I took a quick bath then followed her downstairs.


"Dad!" I greeted and kissed his cheek. He nodded his head and gently patted my back. "Uncle Jaejoong." I greeted him, who was sitting beside Mom.


"Hello, my handsome nephew." I rolled my eyes while mom chuckled as well as Dad. "What, you don't believe me? You're handsome of all?"


"Uncle I am your only nephew," I said, stuffing food in my mouth. 


"I know. That's why no one can compare you. You have my blood and your father's blood. Good looks run in our blood."


"He is my son, not yours. My blood and his father's blood  and not yours." Mom glared at him. I just smiled and continued eating. A jealous mom is scary.  It is better to shut up.

 

"I'm your twin, of course, we shared blood." Uncle Jaejoong reasoned out.


"Why don't you get married to have your own son. My son is mine and not yours." Mom said glaring at him. Uncle Jaejoong scoffed.


"I don't want to get married. I don't want a woman barking at me like you are doing right now...Ouch!!" Sissy that's hurt." He whined when mom punched his shoulder.


"Love, we are eating.  And you know that your brother is just joking." Dad intervened. 


"That's why I love you brother in law..... Mom!!! I quickly stood up and helped uncle Jaejoong who was now laying on the floor together with his chair because Mom pushed her. 


"So violent," Uncle muttered and settled back on his seat. 


"Now you're all ganging on me." The three of us looked shocked when Mom suddenly cried. 


"Love," Dad quickly rushed to her side and uncle to her other side. 


"Sorry sissy, I'm just joking. I didn't mean anything that I said." Uncle said but Mom burst into tears.


"Mom, what's wrong? Are you sick or something? Are you in pain?" I asked worriedly because I didn't see her cry before and it worries me seeing her cry for the first time. She sobbed and covered her face with both hands.


"I'm pregnant." She murmured and the three of us stood frozen in our spot. "I said I'm pregnant." She cried.


"What? Oh my god. You're pregnant, Love?"  Dad screamed in joy and scooped Mom from her seat and spun her around. Mom stopped crying this time and smiled then wrapped her arms around dad's neck. I grinned looking at them. I'm going to have a baby sister or baby brother.

 

"Yes!!!! I screamed jumping in joy. I want a baby sister, Mom." I said grinning.


"I want a niece too. Uncle said grinning. We need to celebrate." He cheered and I nodded.


"Let's eat dinner outside later. Let's invite Seunghyun, and Bom later." Dad said grinning, and Mom nodded smiling. 


"Not in front of me," I whined when they kissed, while my uncle fake gagged. But mom and dad only laugh.


***


At seven in the evening, we left home to eat our dinner together with uncle Jaejoong and Uncle Youngbae.  While uncle Seunghyun and Aunty Bom will just meet us in the restaurant.


I wore a hoodie every time I went out with them to cover my face, I don't walk beside them. I always walk behind them together with Uncle Jaejoong, and Uncle Youngbae or with bodyguards if they are not with us so that no one will be suspicious of who I am with them. 


Dad and Mom always booked a place th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter