003

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n sorry for not updating for a few days. My phone was broken 😭😭😭😭 but I couldn't leave all of you hanging for a long time especially my crowdfund sponsor so I bought a new phone and now I'm broke. I need to be thrifty in the coming months to survives.

Here's a short update for a moment I'm still familiarizing my phone, but I hope I could update again tomorrow.  
 

JIYONG

The next day, Mom let me use her car because I don't want to use one of my cars. I'm afraid someone will spray paint on it again. At least Mom's car is already a bit old and Dad is planning to buy her a new car as a gift for her upcoming birthday.


I randomly parked my car in any available lot and went to my classroom after I locked it. 

I confidently stride inside my first class wearing my nerdy attire for today. A jeans black jumper pants partnered with bright orange long sleeves, and yellow running shoes.


When Mom saw my clothes when I went into the dining area earlier she almost drags me back into my room, but I threaten her that I will use my regular clothes if she forced me to change, and it quickly shot her up but she gives me a deathly glare and a warning about the bruises.


All eyes were on me as soon as I stepped inside the door.  I walked to my seat yesterday but someone extended his feet in front of me. I grinned inside and step on his foot and pretended that I fall.


"Are you blind, nerd?" The guy hissed standing up from his seat and towered over me.


"Sorry, I didn't see your foot. Why you suddenly extended it in front of me. You already saw that I am coming why put your foot on my way." I said standing up and dusted my pants. 

"And what do you mean? That I purposely trip you?" The guy snarled.


"You are the one saying that, not me," I murmured but loud enough for the guy to hear. I quickly pretended that I accidentally lose my balance when the guy throws a punch at me. No bruises Jiyong. I thought and scampered away when the guy tried to kick me. I rushed to my seat where Mark, Dara, and CL already sitting just watching not only them but the whole class.


The guy rushed to me but CL raised her right leg and put it on the guy's stomach preventing him to come closer to me. 

"Go back to your seat Kevin." CL calmly said, but he just pushed her leg aside and reach out at me. My eyes widen in fear, not for him but my Mom if ever I'll get bruises later.

But I almost jumped in fright when Dara slammed her bag on top of her desk. Kevin quickly went back to his seat and all our classmates quickly averted their eyes everywhere but Dara. Wow! They are scared of her. She doesn't even say a single word.


"Thank you," I whispered but I quickly look away when she throws a deathly glare at me.


"Jiyong you are so bright. You are blinding my eyes. You look like a ponkan." CL said grinning. 


"I like orange," I said smiling. Mark chuckled shaking his head. 

"You look like a walking bulb." He commented. I just shrugged my shoulder and take out my notebook when our teacher walked in. 

"You, ponkan, come here," Dara said. I am sitting in between  Mark and CL and Dara is sitting at the other side of CL.


"Me?"


"Why there's another person who looks like a ponkan here?" She sarcastically said.

"Why?"


"Just co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter