030

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong

 

"They are going to kill my mother." Dara sobbed. I crouched on her level and pulled her in my embrace wanting to comfort her, but I know nothing can comfort her until she knows that her mother is safe.

 

"Let's get inside and talk." Dad took a deep breath and walked inside the house. I pulled Dara up and led her inside and followed my father into the living room. I sat beside him and I pulled Dara to sit beside me who was still sobbing.

 

"I'm sure they wouldn't kill your mother because she's the only one who binds you to them. We need to think of a plan. Of how to save your mother. Don't worry we will help you, Dara." 

 

"Thank you, sir, thank you so much. Kyungsoo said that you are the one who killed my birth father before but I don't believe him. But my mother always mentions you when she wakes up. Even though she only woke up for a few seconds she always said ``Gdragon."

 

"Your mother knew me?" Dad asked, confused. I also wondered how she knew my father. Do her parents were members of the mafia before?"

 

"Yes, she always wanted to tell me something before when she's still healthy but Kyungsoo always stopped her."

 

"Who is your parents name? Perhaps I met them somewhere before, or they are friends of mine."

 

"I didn't meet my father because he died before I was born. Mom said someone killed him. My mother's name is Alice and my father is Henry."  

 

"Henry?" Dad gasped standing from his seat and kneeling in front of Dara. "Henry Park?" Dara nodded. Dara gasped when Dad pulled her in a tight embrace.

 

"Oh my God, I found you. I found you." Dad chanted. I know who Henry is. He is Uncle Henry who died saving my father's life, and he's been searching for his wife and child for a long time.

 

"You found who?" Mom asked, stepping inside the living room. She still had a blood stain on her clothes and I rushed to her.

 

"How Seunghyoon, Mom. He is safe right?"

 

"Don't worry he is safe. He is now sleeping. Tomorrow he will feel much better.

 

" Babe, you found who?" Mom asked again. Dad stood up pulling the shocked Dara with him. 

 

"Henry, Dara she's his daughter." 

 

"What? You are Henry's daughter?" Mom gasped and also wrapped Dara in a tight embrace and my mother's tears rolled down her face.

 

"We've been looking for you and your mother since your father died." Mom said and guided Dara back to the couch wiping her tears.

 

"How did you know my father?"  Dara asked, looking at my father. I sat beside my mother leaning my head on her shoulder. She kissed my forehead and removed my mask. 

 

"Are you alright? You don't have any wounds?" Mom asked, checking my arms and my face.

 

"I'm fine, Mom." I glanced at Dara and she was looking at my face with wide eyes but quickly looked away blushing when I caught her staring. I straighten on my seat and poke her cheek.


 

"How do I look?" I asked her, smiling.

 

"You look like your father." She murmured. 

 

"Stop teasing her." Mom scolded me but kissed my cheek. 

 

"Ignore him, dear. He's conceited when he isn't in his nerdy outfit." I pouted but she only poke my cheek.

 

"And to answer your question about how we have known you father. I'm sure you know who my husband was before, right?"  Dara nodded her head. 

 

"Your father works with me," Dad said. Dara gasped.

 

"My father is part of the Mafia?"

 

"Yes, He died protecting me and he asked me to find your mother before he died. I went to your parents' home but we are late. She wasn't there anymore. I searched for her everywhere but I didn't find her." Dara's tears rolled down her face again. 

 

"I promise you. I'll get your mother no matter what happens. Henry asked me to help her and I will do that. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter