015

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood outside the back exit of the school waiting for those men to take the money I've promised them two days ago.  Jaxon standing at the side of the wall hiding throwing me a death glare. He was annoyed, he even called me stupid because I warned him to hide this from my parents.


He's angry because he said I'm putting myself in danger. He told me those men will only continue to ask for more but I just shrugged my shoulder at him. This is the only way so that I will know who is these people. 



I already contact Bobby regardless of my father's warning not to, but Bobby is my most trusted among the men who are guarding me. He is the only one who I could trust to do what I want.


Jaxon, I trust him too but not completely. One time I accidentally saw him checking my bag when I left it on him while I went to the bathroom. I know it's just a small thing but a trustworthy person shouldn't do that when the owner is not around, and since that day I always keep my guard up when he is around. 

 

Bobby, we grow up together and trained together. He is three years older than me but we are always together like forever and never once has he touch my things without asking permission.

 

"Jiyong you are placing yourself in danger." He whispered. "You cannot trust those men." Jaxon's voice snapped me out of my thought.

 

"I just want to help Dara. She has no one to run to. They badly beat her. How can she give them the money they asked with her laying in the hospital unconscious. What if they will kill her mother? Her mother is the only family she left and I'm sure she will be devastated if her mother died. She did everything all this time just to make sure her mother stay alive and I cannot bear to just watch her mother died during her vulnerable state. I have lots of money, and I have nothing to spend anyway. It's better to help a friend who needs it.

 

" Being kind will only bring you into danger, Jiyong. You don't know those people. What if they are part of a syndicate? What if they are part of the mafia?" I raised my eyebrow at him. How did the mafia involve here? As far as I know, the mafia was destroyed for many years because my dad is the boss before. I know that the younger and new guards that we have don't know about my father and mother's history because Dad keeps it to them. Only those who were with my dad before knows the background of our family and I wondered why Jaxon mention the mafia suddenly. 


"Mafia? I heard the mafia was already destroyed before." I asked looking at him trying to read what is in his mind but he is hard to read as always and this is one of the reasons why I couldn't trust him completely. I know my guards know how to mask their emotions but when they are in front of me I could see some emotion passes in their eyes once in a while but Jaxon is different. He always wears a blank face. Yes, these past few days he would laugh when he finds the topic funny, get angry but with a normal situation like right it was blank.


"I just mention the mafia because they are one of the examples of dangerous people. I'm saying that to tell you that those people are dangerous."


"I know those people are dangerous Jaxon. That's why I'm helping Dara to save her mother because those kinds of people won't hesitate to kill just to get what they want. Now hide and be alert. I already see someone coming." He took a deep breath and pressed himself on the wall while l took a few steps away from the exit door so that they couldn't see him.


"You got the money."  One of the men asked. There are three of them all wearing casual clothes. They all look in their late twenties and you wouldn't guess that these men are capable to do the thing they did to Dara. They look clean and like normal people of their age, but you can't judge someone by their look.


"Yes, I hope you'll not bother Dara for a month, and make sure that her mother will stay alive."


"Don't worry kid. Nothing will happen to them as long as you keep giving us money every end of a month."


"Don't worry I will and I hope you'll do too." The men with him snigger, but I just look at them. I'm good when they are good but once they break their word. I'll hunt them down and make sure they'll regret they mess with me. I take out the brown envelope that contains the money from my bag and handed it to them.  I couldn't use a cheque because my father will instantly know about it. Luckily I have some money I keep in my room. They grinned and one of them patted my shoulder smiling.



"See you, next month kid." The man who I guess the leader said and they all left with an evil smile on their lips.


"Follow them," I whispered to the small gadget attached to the button of my polo shirt. I don't want Jaxon to know my plan only Bobby knows about this. He is against this at first but that guy always has a soft side when it comes to me.


"Let's go home," I told Jaxon and made my way back inside the school and went to the parking lot. 

 

Dara and Chaerin will be here tomorrow but I'm afraid if the school will still accept here. She's been absent for three weeks, I could help her stay in school if I ask my father but he will know what I did if I ask him. They warned me to stay away from her, and I'm sure they will be furious if I disobey them. I just hope Dara's grades are enough for the school to let her stay.

 

"See you tomorrow Jaxon." I smiled at him and went inside. As soon as he parked the car in the garage. He is staying in the three stories building behind the mansion together with the other workers. Each of them has their room and Bobby stays there as well.

 

"I'm home," I called as soon as I stepped inside the front door.  I quickly saw my mom walking towards me smiling and envelope me with a hug.

 

"Hello, mom." She smiled and kiss my cheek. 

 

"Go and wash up, I'll call you when dinner is ready."

 

"Where is Dad?"

 

"He's in the office. He'll come home late tonight."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter