011

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG

"Jiyong where have you been? What happened to you? Why you are absent for a week?" Chaerin asked as we stepped inside the room. Our classmates eyes were on us or mostly on Jaxon especially the girls' eyes. 



"You can sit here, Jaxon." Mark offered the seat beside him, and Jaxon settled down on the seat after whispering a thank you.



"I'm sick." I shortly replied and settled down on my seat between her and Dara. I looked at Dara but her eyes were on me already and I could see something in her eyes. Are those fears? Maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me. All her bruises are now gone, but she has a scar on her arm.

 


"Are you alright?" She asked which surprised Mark, as well as Chaerin because she wasn't the kind who will start a conversation as well as show concern to others except for Chaerin.

 


"Umm!! Yes, It was just a contagious fever that's why I couldn't go to school until I get better or everyone will get sick as well."  I lied. "How about you?"  I asked.



"I'm good." I smiled at that.  She finally talks to me and replied to my question in a normal manner, and she doesn't give me a cold stare.


"Chae, Dara I want to introduce to you my brother Jaxon."  I smiled.


"Brother? You said you're the only child? And why he looks so cool why you are a nerd?" Chaerin asked with a teasing smile on her lips. Mark glared at her but she stuck her tongue to him. That kind of comment doesn't affect me at all.


"We are not blood-related but my parents raised him. So he is my brother. He's cool as well as handsome right?" I grinned showing my braces at them. Jaxon looked at me, I know he wanted to throw a death glare at me but hold himself because he saw me as his boss son. I noticed that he is someone who doesn't like to be complimented.


"Why don't you learn from your brother? He is so cool. Wearing cool clothes and looks so handsome." Dara commented but her eyes are outside the window. My smile faltered hearing that she find Jaxon handsome but quickly covered it off.



"I'm cool like this." They snorted while Mark throws a crumpled paper on me. I chuckled but just shrugged my shoulder.


Our teacher arrived, and he asked Jaxon to come in front to introduce himself. I chuckled to see all eyes of our female classmates are on him except one, Dara because her eyes are on me. I could feel her burning eyes on me, and I'm guessing she knows what happened to me and she knows who's behind it but doesn't want to tell me but I wanted an answer later.


"Staring is rude," I whispered smiling but loud enough for her to hear. I glance at her briefly and he quickly moved her eyes away from me and just stare outside the window.


Jaxon returns to his seat and I chuckled to see his annoyed face. I guess he is someone who doesn't like attention as well.


Our classes passed by in a blurred with Jaxon wanted to explode any moment from now. His face is so red, and his fist was tightly closed beside him. Some girls were brave enough to ask him out. I laughed my heart out every time. He gives them cold treatment or ignored them but that attitude of him seems like it pulled the girls more towards him. Maybe they find him mysterious. 


Now we are in the cafeteria to buy our food, and Jaxon looks like he wanted to bolt out of the cafeteria without looking back.


"Jiyong can we eat somewhere? These girls will make me their lunch and swallow me whole without chewing," Jaxon whispered behind me. I laughed which earn a groan from him.


"I shouldn't go to school with you. These girls are scary than those gangsters I meet. Stop laughing." He snarled when I burst into laughter again.


"Sorry," I whispered still chuckling.  "Okay, let's just buy our food and eat outside. Dara, can Jaxon join with us?"


"Can I join too?" Mark asked.


"Fine, just buy our food, and let's eat together." She replied. We quickly buy our food and went to the bench in the school garden under a big tree. Dara's place as she called it.


"What the hell. Get lose." Dara angrily screamed when some girls followed us, annoyed.  They quickly run away in fear.


"Those girls are shameless," Chaerin commented and slump

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter