020

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

 

After our basketball practice which evolved with Donghae and his friends throwing me a death glare and sometimes trying to hurt me but failed, I hurriedly went to the changing room and took a quick bath. Today is Friday and Dara has a fight tonight as one of my men said. 



 

I quickly wore back my nerdy clothes,  but I brought clothes that I would wear later when we went to the warehouse where the underground arena is located.



 

"See you tomorrow, Mark," I said when I passed by him near the door. He nodded his head and softly punched my shoulder before he went inside the shower.



 

I rushed to the gate and searched for Bobby but I didn't find the car that was usually parked in front of the school.



 

"Where is he?" l pulled my phone in my pocket and dialed his number. It ring three times before I heard the voice on the other line but it wasn't Bobby's voice.



 

"If you want to see your driver, come and get him."



 

"Who are you?" 



 

"If you want to see your driver come and get him, Nerd. We are in an abandoned building behind the school." 



 

"Hyuk!!! What is wrong with you?"



 

"Come here nerd, if you don't want your driver to become black and blue." He warned, then hung up.



 

"What the hell, Bobby. Did you get kidnapped by those morons? Are you still qualified as my guard?" I thought and dialed the Jinhwan number.



 

"Hello, Young master."



 

"What happened to Bobby?"



 

"Oh, about that, He purposely annoyed them. We heard them talking, planning their revenge on you, and Bobby joined in their conversation defending you. After that, they dragged him away and brought him to the abandoned building behind the school. Bobby wants you to give them a lesson like what happened to that Kevin guy."



 

"Is he stupid? If Dad knew about this he'll surely lose his job this time."



 

"We just don't tell, Boss that this is all his plan, then." He murmured. I groaned in annoyance.

 

"Where are you and the others?"


 

"Umm!!! Watching Bobby, actually, I'm recording them inside the warehouse." He replied and laughed awkwardly.


 

"I think you are both getting bored with your life playing tricks on my classmate."


 

"Sorry young master. They are just annoying. That's why Bobby did this." I sigh.


 

"If dad punishes him, I won't save his this time," I said and hung up the phone. I ran to the back of the school and went to the entrance of the building and I instantly saw Bobby inside, tied on a chair with a cloth covering his mouth, standing behind him, Hyuk, Carl, and Aiden. Luckily Donghae isn't here. They grinned when they saw me.


 

"You're brave, nerd, coming here alone." I just rolled my eyes at him but threw a glare at Bobby.


 

"Let him go, I'm here now," I said as I walked closer to them.


 

"Later, nerd, when I got my revenge with you," Hyuk said. He walked to me and grabbed my wrist but I quickly kicked his leg and elbow his side knocking him down whizzing in pain. Aiden and Carl looked at me with wide eyes then looked at Hyuk groaning in pain on the ground.


 

"Hold him.' Hyuk commanded. Aiden and Carl quickly rushed to me but before they could reach me I jumped in the air sending a spin kick to Carl staggered backward knocking Aiden in the process before they both fell on the ground. I make sure to control the force of my kick to not break any bone on their body.


 

"You both want to stop here, or you want to continue?" I asked, fixing my spectacles. 


 

"You!!! Hyuk screamed and rushed to me but I met him with a kick on his stomach knocking him unconscious. 


 

"Let him go." I snarled. Aiden quickly untied Bobby with his hand trembling. Carl went to his side and both looked scared looking at me this time. I mentally shook my head at how cowardly they were. Only seeing knocking their friend out cold already scared them. How about if they saw a gun? They might faint without me having to touch them.


 

"Whatever happened here.  No one will know. If this comes out, I'll make sure you're both expelled.  What you did to Bobby is recorded and I could give it to the principal and I'm sure it was enough for both of you to be kicked out of the school." I warned them.

 

I quickly trudged out of the building with Bobby following me, and my car was already parked outside when we stepped out of the building.


 

I went inside and Bobby rushed to the driver's side. "If Dad punished you I won't cover you this time," I said glaring at him. But he only burst into laughter. 

 

"You're stupid," I said chuckling.


 

"I think they wet their pants." He said, chuckling as we drove away from school. I just shook my head smiling. 


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter