013

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG

My parents are already at the front door as soon as the car stopped inside the garage. Bobby stepped out first followed by Jaxon which caused my parents to rush to us when they saw he was covered with blood.

 

I stepped out of the car, and my mom quickly wrapped her arms around me, and then checked me for any wounds and let out a sigh of relief when she found nothing while Dad looks at Jaxon and check if his wound is serious.

 

"It's just a scrape on my arm, boss," Jaxon told him. 

 

"Let's go inside so that I could tend your wound." Mom told him and pulled me inside.

 

"Bobby followed us." I heard dad said, and I'm sure Bobby felt so scared at the moment.

 

We all went into the living room, and I settled on the two-sitters couch, and I pulled Bobby to sit beside me. While mom and Jaxon occupied the other two sitters couch and Dad sit on a single sitter beside them.

 

"Where are you Bobby when the shooting happen?" Dad started. His voice is cold and his face void with emotion.

 

"I asked him to buy a snack, Dad," I replied.

 

"Is your name Bobby now?" He snarled.

 

"But dad, it's not his fault why he wasn't there during the incident." I reasoned out.

 

"I'm so sorry, Boss. I failed you again." Bobby apologized without defending himself. 

 

"Your service is not needed anymore, Bobby."

 

"Dad, please. I don't trust anyone more than, Bobby. Please don't fire him. It wasn't his fault. It was mine. He needs this job, Dad."

 

"My decision is final. Pack your thing Bobby and leave." 

 

"Dad, please." I rushed in front of him and kneeled.

 

"What are you doing? Stand up you brat."

 

"No, Bobby is like an older brother to me. He is my guard since I was young.  If I have someone who I trusted more than my family it was him, Dad. Please, Dad."

 

"It's okay, Jiyong. It's my fault. I should prioritize your safety. I should ask your other guard to do what you ask me so that I wouldn't leave my post. And thank you for seeing me as your older brother and for trusting me.  Thank you for everything you did for me, Boss. Without you, I don't know where I am right now maybe I'm already dead.  I'll pack my bag now. He said and bowed to my father before he left.

 

" Dad, Please." I pleaded my eyes now brimmed with tears.

 

"No, Jiyong. My decision is final." I lower my head and let my tears fell. "Every time your guards fail to protect you, they will lose their job. So don't do anything that could result in your guards losing their job.  Bobby lost his job because of you, so be extra careful starting today, and one more thing if I saw any wound with you when you come home, you'll stop going to school, and no one can stop me from pulling you out from that school and lock you inside the house." He warned and left. 

 

I settled back on my seat and cried quietly. Mom went to my side and hug me but it doesn't comfort me at all. Bobby loses his job because of me. Where is he going now? Bobby the same as some others working with Dad is an orphan where he should go now.

 

"Mom, please convince dad to bring back Bobby. He doesn't have a family. Where he is going now? "

 

"You know I couldn't change your father's decision when he already made up his mind especially when it concerns you. Try again later he is always a softy when it comes to you. Maybe you can convince him. I'm sorry but I couldn't help you with it.  Go to your room and wash. We eat dinner after." She softly said planting a kiss on my forehead. 

 

I dried my tears and went up to my room and wash up, and when I'm done I went back downstairs and went straight to the dining room. Dad is already sitting at the head of the table and Mom on his right. Uncle Jaejoong and Uncle Youngbae are also in their respective seats. 

 

I lower my head and went to my seat. I could feel Dad's eyes on me but I just ignored it and fill my plate with food and eat.

 

"You are mad, now," Dad said.

 

"I'm just worried about Bobby. He doesn't have a family only us. Where is he going now?" I murmured, not looking at him.

 

"You are sulking, then." He scoffed.

 

"Dad! I whined. I stood up on my seat and went to him and wrapped my arms around his neck leaning my head on his shoulder. " Bobby is like a br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter