006

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already two days that I haven't seen Dara at school as well as CL, and I wondered where are they. Keven tried to beat me these two days but thankfully Mark was always there to stop him. 

Mark stay on my side for two days and now is Friday and still, no Dara appeared as well as CL. Mark and I both wondered where they are, so after class, we agreed to go and visit them.

As soon as our class finished, we went straight to his car because Mom didn't let me drive to school.  She was mad because of what happened to her car, so Uncle Jaejoong send me earlier and later Bobby will drive me home.  

Bobby is one of my bodyguards, there are three of them. The two others are Seunghyun and Jinhwan. They are just outside the school watching and I'm sure they will follow us. I already called Dad earlier that I'll be late because I'm going to visit my sick friend.

For the first time I lied, but he won't let me if I tell the truth. Mom already warned me to stay away from Dara but I couldn't bring myself to do that.

"What do you think happened to them?" Mark asked as we are heading to Dara's and CL's place.

"I don't know. Maybe they are sick." 

"You know I'm scared to go to their place. This is my second time going there.  The people living in that place are scary."

"Then, Are you sure you want to go there?" 

"Let's just go back, Maybe They just have a very important thing to do something about Dara's mother."

"Okay, then. Just drop me at the bus stop." He nodded his head and drove me to the bus stop. I wave him goodbye when I get out of his car and wait for him to leave before I motioned my Bobby to come. He is the one closest to me because he was always with me every time I go out.

I quickly get inside the car and smiled at him. "Bobby let's go to my friend first before we go home. I already told Dad about this."

"Okay, just tell me the way." He replied and started the car.

"Young Master this place is dangerous. What are you're going to do here? If your parents know about this...

"Please don't tell Mom and Dad. My friend is living in this area. I'm worried that something happened to her.

"Stop the car in front of that building."  Bobby quickly parked the car, and not far away I saw Jinhwan and Seunghyun parked their car as well.

"Wait for me here. I'll be quick."


"No, I'm going with you."

"Just wait for me here. Promise I'll be quick."

"I'll go with you If you don't want me to report this to your parents." He warned.


"Fine, but only you. Jinhwan and Seunghyun will stay."


"Okay." He replied and we stepped out of the car. I went to the building, and he followed behind me looking around. I could sense the eyes of some bystanders on us but I ignored them, and just stay alert in case they will do something to us.

The ground floor was open and there are rows of shops selling different items. 

I went to one of the shops to asked what Dara's room number. "Excuse me, sir, Do you know what is the room number of Dara Park?" 

"I don't know." The man replied and turn his back at us. 

"Is your friend doesn't have a phone. It seems like we can't get an answer to these people. In this kind of place, people are protecting each other, and if they saw a stranger they won't tell you any information.

"I don't have her phone number."

"I thought she's your friend? Why you don't have her phone number?"

"I forgot to ask."

"Jiyong, what are you here?" I smiled when I saw Chaerin heading towards us.

"I come to visit. You both absent for two days. What happened, and why you are carrying a plastic bag from the pharmacy? Is Dara's sick?"


"Ah, yeah, and I'm sorry but I cannot let you in our place because Dara is very sick and her illness is contagious.  You might get sick as well if you go there. Don't worry we will return to school on Monday. I'm sure Dara is already better."

"Umm!!! Okay." I replied. I know that she was lying but I don't want to look like a nosy jerk. She is carrying transparent plastic and I could see clearly what is inside before she hides it behind her. The plastic bag contains bandage and antiseptic, and those things are not for illness but a wound. Does Dara get into a fight? Or those men from school beat him?

I bid her goodbye and I went out o the building with Bobby behind me.

When I settled in the var I quickly dialed uncle Mino number. It rings three times before he answered. 

"Yes, little, Prince." I sco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter