Blushing sem

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You got into sem's car, the Audi SUV in shiny dark blue. You were certain this is the car he used everyday when he came to check on you. Sem was now putting your school backpack into the boot at the back of the car. 

You were looking at the porch of your house, rested your forefinger on the car's window, poking on it. Is it really okay to run away from home? What if Yuta and father come back home and found that you are not here? You're dead meat then... 

But today, you were really upset of what happened.  'Get out', those two words uttered by your father kept replaying in your mind and you couldn't stop thinking about it. What if he really ended up didn't want to see you anymore? 

You snapped back to reality when sem opened the passenger seat door that you jerked backwards swiftly, throwing him a questioning look when he bent to reach your level of your face, resting his palms against the sides of your seat, right next to your thighs. 

He was studying your face, caressed your hair that a wave of pink flushed your cheeks when he was this close. You too, on the other side, learning the details of his face when you were finally given a chance to. Sem was really handsome when his black silky hair was styled like this, pushed backwards, showing his glowing forehead. His dark chocolate brown eyes were alluring as usual complemented with his rosy red yet plump lips. Even his skin was glowing under the evening orange sun. At this rate, you weren't sure if he's really a human because he looked just like a vampire. Is he the Korean version of Edward Cullen? 

"Babe, promise me you will not regret this, alright? Let's not think about upsetting events for a few days. At least when you are with me" he said and you bobbed your head, agreeing with his idea to get some fresh air and stop thinking about it. 

"Sem, can you tell me where are we going now?" you asked when he leaned forward, tucking a strand of your hair to the back of your ear. 

"Hmm... I'm still thinking about it. You don't have a passport, right?" he asked that you shook your head furiously. 

"Sem, are we really going somewhere that is veryyy far?" 

"Hmm" he nodded. "Why? You think I will abandon you in a strange place?" 

You averted your eyes from him and your pupils shaking, panicking while staring at the windshield. You were afraid he would really end up bringing you to a strange place because sem kept his words well. 

"Are you for real?" you asked with your eyes widened, almost bulging out. He chuckled upon seeing your shocking reaction. 

"Babe, after this, you will be under my care and no matter what, I will never leave you. You will always be with me" he had to reassure you by removing the doubts and fear you have always had. You nodded slowly when sem took your hand and kissed the back of it lightly, your heart fluttered just with that small movements of his. 

He leaned in when you withdrew your hand from his grasp. He intended to lock his lips with you but you shut your eyes tightly when his face was just an inch close. You jerked backwards on reflex, pressing your back against the car cushion seat in order to have a safer distance between the both of you. He assumed you were not accustomed to surprise kisses knowing your shy nature so he buckled the seatbelt for you instead. You opened an eye, peeking at him and found that he was right infront of you, locking his eyes with you. 

You opened your other eye slowly, raising your eye brows, throwing him another questioning look. 

"After this, let's stick to each other" he said, his deep voice slowly reaching your ears making your heart beating faster against your chest. 

"Like a glue?" you replied with stars shining in your eyes, bobbing your head at him.

"Come and give me a kiss before I start driving" he said, a hand brought up from resting on the side of your seat. His forefinger poking on his cheek, indicating he needed a kiss right there. 

You were shy when he was this close but at the same time you thought there would be no harm in kissing either so you cupped his face and pecked on his lips instead. Surprisingly sem's lips were really soft, tasted like sweet peach when you pressed yours on his. There was a loud pop when you released his face, feeling your cheeks burning so you pulled him closer and gave him a warm hug, wrapping your tiny arms around his waist while hiding your reddened cheeks in his chest. 

Jaehyun was over the moon with your sweet yet cute attempt in showing your affection to him so he smiled from ear to ear by himself, chuckling when you squeezed his body in your embrace. 

 

 

He slid into the driver seat and then he turned to you, peach pink painted his cheeks and the tips of his ears turned really red. You really caught him off guard because of the sudden peck on his lips. Not that he was going to complain about it, he really likes it. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter