Carpool Karaoke

Path to Your Dreams

Friday Evening, Week 1

School parking lot.

"Tada! Whaddya think?" Eunji stood proudly next to her "new" car.

The girls stood looking skeptical.

"Girl….we're not gonna fit six people in that tiny old thing." Namjoo said.

"Don't worry she'll get us there." Eunji said slapping the hood. "She's a good girl."

She unlocked the car and opened the front door which squeaked loudly.

"Hurry up and get in we don't have all night." She yelled.

The other five girls looked at each other doubtfully for a moment then they all dashed for the shotgun seat.

Hayoung got there first and quickly shooed the other girls away.

Defeated, Bomi, Chorong, Namjoo and Naeun attempted to squeeze into the back seat.

"Ouch unnie watch it that's my foot!"

"Wait wait your hair is stuck on my shirt button!"

"Stop moving so much!"

"Oh my god I can't feel my legs!"

Eunji turned around to look at the pile of bodies crammed into the back seat.

"All good back there?" She asked.

"I told you this wasn't going to work." Namjoo grumbled.

Naeun said nothing but the look on her face clearly screamed "I want to go home."

"Eunji-ya just drive already before my blood circlation gets cut off." Bomi yelled.

"Alrighty. Let's go!" Eunji turned the key in the ignition and the old car roared to life.

"Oh my god!" Chorong squeaked, gripping the roof handle for dear life.

"I didn't sign up for this Bbom-ah you owe me another coffee!" She whined.

Bomi tried to yell something back but it was muffled as Eunji swerved out of the parking stall with screeching tires.  

Miraculously they arrived at the noraebang bar in one piece. The girls pulled themselves out of the car and spent several minutes straightening out their outfits and hair.

"See what did I tell you we made it didn't we?" Eunji said as she stood watching the girls fussing over each other.

"I swear to god she's gonna get us killed someday." Namjoo said.

"Bomi unnie are the boys here yet?" Hayoung asked.

Bomi checked her phone.

"They're inside already let's go find the room."

The girls headed into the noraebang bar.

"Bomi-yaaa!!" Eunkwang leapt up from his seat the moment he saw the girls.

He ran over and pulled Bomi into a tight hug.

"How's my cutie girlfriend?" He said pinching her cheek.

"Ah oppa stop it you're being embarrassing." Bomi punched his arm playfully. She tried to look annoyed but failed to hide her smile. 

Eunkwang gave her one last squeeze before greeting the other girls.

"Hey girls!! Come in come in we already ordered some drinks and snacks help yourself!"

The girls shuffled in and sat down.

Chorong looked around the room. She noticed Changsub sitting in the corner and another guy who looked vaguely familiar but she couldn't remember his name. Hyungsik was it?

Changsub looked up caught and her eye.

"Hey." He smiled and gave her a nod.

"Hi." She replied.

"His smile is kind of cute?"  She thought.

The other guy next to him reached out his hand.

"I don't think we met, I'm Hyunsik." He said.

"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Chorong." She said shyly.

Soon Hyunsik and Changsub were chatting with the other girls leaving Chorong feeling slightly awkward. All the girls seemed to know the boys pretty well already. But then again, that's the sort of thing that happens when you leave to study abroad for a year.

She was brought back from her thoughts with a tap on the shoulder from Bomi.

"Unnie you want a drink?" She asked holding a glass out to her.

"Maybe later." Chorong said.

"Okay" Eunkwang said clapping his hands excitedly. "Now we're just waiting for Ilhoon. Where is that bastard anyways?"

"Who's calling me a bastard now?"

Everyone turned. A cheeky looking boy in a Supreme hoodie was standing in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

"Ayyee Irun-ah!!! Wassup man!!" Eunkwang grinned widely as Ilhoon came in.

"Long time no see you punk." Changsub said giving him a fist bump.

Hyunsik got up to give Ilhoon a big hug and clapped him hard on the back.

"Sup bro." He said.

"Yah hyung careful you're going to break my back." Ilhoon complained.

"Irun-ah sit down and grab a drink I'm gonna start picking some songs." Eunkwang said picking up the remote.

Ilhoon sat down next to Naeun and waved at the girls.

"How you doing ladies?"

Naeun blushed and hurriedly took a shot of soju. Causing the other girls to snicker.

"Keep dreaming Ilhoon she's doesn't date dropouts." Eunji teased.

Naeun coughed nearly spitting out her soju.

"Oh come on, I'm doing pretty well for myself okay? I have a sweet DJ-ing gig, my own apartment and I'm getting a car next week." Ilhoon said looking smug.

He grabbed a can of beer and popped it open.

"I'm gonna be rolling in it while ya'll are gonna be drowning in student debt. I'm telling you college is a scam."   

"Wow look at you being a big boy you rascal." Bomi said.

At that moment loud trot music started to play followed by Eunkwang screaming loudly into the mic.

"Wooooo!!!! Let's get ready to partyyy!!!"

And so the chaos began.

_______

 

A/N imagine btopink at noraebang in real life what an absolute disaster RIP their managers