Nerves

Path to Your Dreams

Saturday Morning, Week 14

Chorong and Bomi's dorm.

Chorong woke up feeling slightly queasy. It was the day of the performance and her nerves were acting up.

She looked over at Bomi who was still snoring softly in her bed then at the clock on the wall. It was still pretty early in the morning.

Yawning, Chorong sat up in bed and reached over to her nightstand to check her phone.

There was a message from Changsub that must've come during the night.

She opened it.

Changsub: Procrastination is a ㅠㅠㅠ

Chorong sighed.

"Why is he like this…" 

She started typing a message.

Chorong: I just got up. What time did you sleep?

Changsub's reply came quicker than she'd expected.

Changsub: I didn't ㅋㅋㅋ

Chorong: Yah! That's not good for you.

Changsub: I know :P but I'm still working on my project.

Chorong: Still?

Changsub: Yeah, it's due tonight so I need to finish it before your show starts.

Chorong: Is there a lot left?

Changsub: Kinda…

Chorong: Are you sure you're gonna make it in time?

Changsub: If I cram all day today haha.

Chorong: Omg please don't overdo it. If you need more time to finish it you don't have to come.

Changsub: Are you kidding me? I'm not missing it for the world.

Chorong: But isn't that an important project? You should focus on it without trying to hurry. What if you make sloppy mistakes and get a bad grade?

Changsub: Who said I'm gonna get a bad grade? Geez you nag like my mom lol.

Chorong: ???

Changsub: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Chorong: T__T

Changsub: What?

Chorong: This isn't funny. It's not worth stressing yourself out and rushing your project just to watch my play.

Changsub: Yah Park Chorong. You even rejected me the first time because of your passion for acting and now you're telling me your performance isn't worth me busting my all night so I can see it?

Chorong: Hey don't bring that up that point isn't fair ㅠㅠㅠ

Changsub: Lol I'm just teasing. But seriously your work matters to me too and I want to see you doing what you love.

Chorong: I'm still worried though.

Changsub: It's fineee. I might be sleepy later but I'm gonna get this done and I'll be there to support you tonight. I promise.

Chorong: Okay just don't overwork yourself please.

Changsub: I'll try ;)

Chorong: Stupid…

Changsub: Love you too. I'll see you tonight Miss Amy March.

Chorong: See you.

Chorong fell back onto her pillow and exhaled slowly.

The nerves had gone after chatting with Changsub but now she was feeling a bit concerned for him. He clearly wasn't getting enough sleep and she could tell he was tired even though he always had a smile for her.

Chorong looked at his picture again.

"Changsub-ah…you sweet hearted idiot…"

 She sighed then got up to make something for breakfast.

As she was filling the pot with water for soup, Bomi's alarm started blaring.

There was a muffled groan from the other bed as Bomi rolled over and covered her head with her pillow.

Bomi fumbled around trying to grab her phone. She finally found it in the sheets and shut off the alarm.

Chorong looked over at Bomi

"Bbom-ah you're up?"

"Mmm."

Bomi sleepily pulled herself up from her pillow and rubbed her eyes.

"Why the early alarm?" Chorong asked.

Bomi blinked a few times then she seemed to remember.

"Ah…I was gonna make you breakfast." She said.

"Oh it's okay I got it." Chorong said turning back around to the stove.

"No no no!" Bomi exclaimed jumping out of bed.

"Unnie you go back to bed and put on a face mask or something I'll make the soup."

Bomi shooed Chorong away from the stove.

"Bbom-ah you don't have to…" Chorong said, still holding the chopsticks.

Bomi tsked and motioned for her to hand them over.

Chorong sighed and let Bomi take the chopsticks.

She watched Bomi cooking with a soft smile.

"I have to do well tonight."

 

-----

A/N Welp it's been busy but here we are.