Dumpster Run

Path to Your Dreams

Tuesday Night, Week 1

Night time in the dorms.

Click click click click tap tap tap click click click tap tap

"AISH!! DIE ALREADY!!!" Changsub yelled loudly as he furiously smashed the keys on his laptop.

Across the room Hyunsik gave him a look of concern. Unlike Changsub, Hyunsik didn't care for video games. He preferred to use his time more productively.

Shaking his head, he turned back to his own work. He had a small MIDI keyboard hooked up to his computer and was fooling around with some audio software.

After a few more minutes of Changsub's cursing a knock came at the door.

"." Changsub said. He quickly closed his laptop and went to check the door.

He opened the door a crack expecting to see an angry RA glaring at him but it was just Eunkwang.

"Oh Eunkwang-ie hyung thank god. I thought we were getting a noise complaint."

"Everyone can hear you cursing halfway down the hall." Eunkwang teased. 

"Seriously?" Changsub said looking nervous. 

"Ayyee I'm kidding I'm kidding. Let me in I brought the goods." 

Changsub opened the door wider to let Eunkwang into the room then peeked out at the hallway to make sure the RA wasn't around before closing the door.

"Oh hyung!" Hyunsik said looking up from his keyboard.

"Hey Hyunsik-ah." Eunkwang replied as he set down his bag which clinked suspiciously.

"What did you get?" Changsub asked eagerly.

Eunkwang winked and ped his bag to reveal several cans of beer.

"Assa!" Changsub and Hyunsik said excitedly.

The three sat down and grabbed a can each. With three pops the boys opened their beers. Eunkwang winced slightly as his can popped a little too loudly.

"Geonbae!" They said and raised their cans.

There was a moment of silence as the boys took a long draught from their beers.

"Yahhhh..." Hyunsik said with a satisfied sigh. "Hyung is really the best."

Changsub nodded in agreement wiping foam from his mouth.

"Guys we reaaally need to plan a party!" Eunkwang said.

"Geez hyung you're really still going on about that party huh?" Changsub said.

"Oh come on Changsub-ah, we need to have some fun while we can. I'll tell Bomi to bring the girls and we can go to noraebang on Friday!"

"Noraebang sounds good!" Hyunsik said.

"Aish okay whatever." Changsub said. Big house parties weren't his thing but noraebang he could handle.

"Oh my gosh I'm so excited this is gonna be so much fun!" Eunkwang squealed.

Changsub rolled his eyes and took another drink from his beer. Hyunsik had already downed his and was reaching for a second one.

After another hour or so Eunkwang's enthusiasm seemed to have mellowed out. Changsub was starting to feel a bit warm and Hyunsik...well it took a lot more than a few beers for Hyunsik to get buzzed. He still looked perfectly sober.

"Hyunsik-ahh..." Eunkwang whined sleepily as he tried to hug Hyunsik .

"Geez hyung you didn't even drink that much." Hyunsik said.

"Mmm..." Eunkwang mumbled.

Changsub was feeling a bit sleepy himself. He checked the time on his phone. It was nearly 12:30 AM.

"Hyung it's kind of late, do you want to sleep here?" He asked Eunkwang.

Eunkwang shook his head.

"Nah I'd better get back to my room, I still have to wash some dishes." He said.

"Hyung I'll walk you back." Hyunsik said, pulling Eunkwang up from the floor.

Changsub collected the empty beer cans and shoved them in Hyunsik's backpack while Hyunsik helped Eunkwang get his shoes back on.

"Here Hyunsik-ah, can you take the cans to the dumpster?" Changsub handed the bag to Hyunsik.

"Got it."

Hyunsik gave him a thumbs up and guided Eunkwang out the door.

Thankfully they reached Eunkwang's dorm room without being spotted. After making sure Eunkwang got inside safely, Hyunsik went to go find the dumpsters.

Hyunsik had been making the dumpster run for quite a while now. It wasn't too hard if you looked casual enough walking down the hallways at 1 AM. The tricky thing was that most people were coming back to the dorms not trying to leave at this hour. 

He headed for the corridor that led to the back entrance of the dorm. Just as he was about to turn the corner he heard footsteps. Quickly he crouched behind the nearest vending machine, hoping it wasn't a security guard.

As the footsteps drew nearer he heard a girl's voice.

"Oppa...this is REALLY not a good idea..." The girl whined in a worried whisper.

"Shh they'll hear you." A guy's voice this time

Hyunsik strained his ears as the two voices got closer. 

"Oppa I swear if we get caught you're so dead." 

"Oh come on just 30 minutes okay?" Hurry up will you we don't have all night." 

Hyunsik watched from his corner behind the vending machine as a guy in a track suit dragged a girl in a baggy hoodie down the hallway.

"Oh geez...Lee Minhyuk sneaking girls into the boys dorm again." Hyunsik thought to himself.

He waited a few minutes until their footsteps faded away then got up and made his way out the back door to the dumpsters.

"Amazing." He said under his breath as he discarded the incriminating beer cans. Really you could get away with so much in the dorms these days.

Mission dumpster run success. 

-----

A/N  Mr. Lee what you be doin sneaking girls into the boys dorm at 1AM ??? \( >o<)/

Also I realize it's 4 chapters in and homeboy and homegirl haven't formally "met" yet LOL. Hang in there it's coming.